Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

GO4Rs9tXgAA6MwW.jpeg

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

This thread turns into a special ed debate class every fucking morning :smh:

Out of a 50 page thread from 8:45-10am ET, 50 posts and all but three from these two retarded mfers

Love is love, you finally found each other, take it to your fucking dms :smh:
I’m just now seeing this

Please eat a eggplant

I was in the hospital lobby and had free time to shit on a Bronzesexual

I’m glad u finally are ignoring me

Now I can ignore you.

Goodbye

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
REDLINE and Jondoe I just went in the WNBA thread to see you guys caping for Caitlin Clark and asking people to judge her on her basketball merits even though her team sucks and she's struggling adjusting to the league's physicality. You guys spent years creating this type of environment with your constant 24/7 365 days a year LeBron troll bullshit. Just because you guys were short sighted and didnt realize it wouldnt be only LeBron having to deal with a dumbed down sports fanbase (it's ALL athletes now), you now scream foul for Caitlin? :lol: I'm not a hater of her and I think she will be a good player, but the hypocrisy is insane and a joke. :smh:

When the doc finally drops the world will always know it was Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant stans that ruined sports discourse and coverage. So many receipts to drop. :yes:
@REDLINE aka Picasso is a faggit

They was capping for caitlyn? :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
And now that every loser with 15 bucks can get a blue check on Elons app it makes it even harder to decipher the bullshit.

It really is a huge societal issue… I have a whole thread with like 15 instances of bullshit slander people eagerly believed about Draymond but wait until it’s Biden in October.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Man you gotta stop with the Welvin worship. That guy is no victim. All his wounds are self inflicted.

HOF, top 50 ever, top two (arguably top 3 no less but top two IMO) on one of only two 21st century dynasties. Most underrated player of the century.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
HOF, top 50 ever, top two (arguably top 3 no less but top two IMO) on one of only two 21st century dynasties. Most underrated player of the century.
Other than HOF.. all that shit is a fucking prime illustration of delusion and a flat out fucking lie.
Also, sticking to the topic, the outright fabrications from NBA Centel are inarguably not self-inflicted.
His reputation is tho.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Other than HOF.. all that shit is a fucking prime illustration of delusion and a flat out fucking lie.

His reputation is tho.

Draymond > Klay is “prime illustration of delusion and a flat out fucking lie”???

No matter how much I try to intervene, your love of hyperbole continues to be your fatal flaw.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
throwback Kyrie renovates his father's home....

caption: Follow NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving as he secretly remodels his father Drederick’s home in West Orange, NJ, where Kyrie and his sister Asia grew up. Kyrie, with the help of Asia, worked with a New Jersey-based designer from the Houzz community to renovate and redecorate Drederick’s home, using Houzz at every step of the process. The end result is a more open, functional and beautifully updated space.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No matter how much I try to intervene, your love of hyperbole continues to be your fatal flaw.
And challenging me in any capacity continues to be yours. Fatboy.

2 of the 4 titles had KD (remember him? the guy who kept winning the MVP award!!?).. making Dray 3rd AT BEST in atleast half of the champion teams. The other 2 has Klay as objectively better in atleast one.
Go listen to a Taylor Swift album if you wanna talk about reputation.
No idea what this even means. No straight Black man should.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
No idea what this even means. No straight Black man should.

Smh. Broaden your horizons. That’s not even a valid stereotype in the age of Jimmy Butler, shame on you for putting all black people (or all straight black men :rolleyes:) in a box like that.

You know what you are? I’ve posted this jam with reference to you before. Maybe you’ll listen this time.