{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just don't understand when a TEAM see they are shooting bad from 3 on a particular night why do they keep putting them up, Boston was killing the Mavs driving to the basket but then would start shooting 3's, Pritchard and White hit lucky 3's at key moments or Dallas would have came back
That is how they play.
if they hit they can beat you by 50+( Most blowouts in "history of the NBA" )
It is called Mazzulla ball

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just don't understand when a TEAM see they are shooting bad from 3 on a particular night why do they keep putting them up, Boston was killing the Mavs driving to the basket but then would start shooting 3's, Pritchard and White hit lucky 3's at key moments or Dallas would have came back

That Derrick White "block" was a foul (Brown push in the back AND White smacked his hand and got no part of the ball)...... yet it was not called, haha

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
That is how they play.
if they hit they can beat you by 50+( Most blowouts in "history of the NBA" )
It is called Mazzulla ball
It's not just Boston though most of the teams in the NBA play the same way

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Analytics killing the league. Got these fools playing stone cold stupid.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cheating raggedy bitches….
Congrats on another 30+ triple-double by the fat Euro CAC( Luka 6 straight losses with a 30+ point game vs Celtics)
Congrats on another loss by the Mavs to the Celtics (6th straight loss to the Celtics)

Celtics 105
Mavs 98

Celtics up 2-0 in NBA finals

Mavs getting killed again, and again, and again.....
RpBJO7JXtzBXa.webp

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Watching Nightcap with Shannon Sharpe and Ochoa Cinco, Ocho doesn't know shit about anything but I'd rather listen Shannon views on the game than ESPN

It's much better when Gil on there to talk basketball. Ocho just kinda defers to Shannon when speaking on it. He does admit he doesn't know much about the sport. I like Ocho..but he can be little annoying sometimes. Especially saying "gotdamn" every other sentence.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats on another 30+ triple-double by the fat Euro CAC( Luka 6 straight losses with a 30+ point game vs Celtics)
Congrats on another loss by the Mavs to the Celtics (6th straight loss to the Celtics)

Celtics 105
Mavs 98

Celtics up 2-0 in NBA finals

Mavs getting killed again, and again, and again.....
RpBJO7JXtzBXa.webp
Why you always being up Luka? When all them dudes play trash you bring up Luka.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you are right about the push.
But the hand is part of the ball on a block
I'll be damned, I was about to say something slick

A. CONTACT SITUATIONS

1. Incidental Contact

The mere fact that contact occurs does not necessarily constitute a foul. Contact which is incidental to an effort by a player to play an opponent, reach a loose ball, or perform normal defensive or offensive movements, should not be considered illegal. If, however, a player attempts to play an opponent from a position where he has no reasonable chance to perform without making contact with his opponent, the responsibility is on the player in this position.

The hand is considered “part of the ball” when it is in contact with the ball. Therefore, contact on that part of the hand by a defender while it is in contact with the ball is not illegal.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Watching Nightcap with Shannon Sharpe and Ochoa Cinco, Ocho doesn't know shit about anything but I'd rather listen Shannon views on the game than ESPN

Yeah it's better basketball discussion with Arenas. Ocho is a waste of space on anything other than football and baby mommas. He also costs them money with all the cussing.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Along with several miscues and turnovers. Luka tries to be too cute with some of those passes. He also got stripped from behind jogging up the court with the ball. Not sure if anyone warned him someone was coming up behind him. You have to take better care of the ball and knock down free throws. Boston margin of error is much wider than the Mavs. The Mave don't have that same luxury.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's much better when Gil on there to talk basketball. Ocho just kinda defers to Shannon when speaking on it. He does admit he doesn't know much about the sport. I Ocho..but he can be little annoying sometimes. Especially saying "gotdamn" every other sentence.
Ocho - PJ needs to step up and play bettter

Unc - well he had 17, he was solid. I can live with that.

Ocho did you watch the game?

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you always being up Luka? When all them dudes play trash you bring up Luka.
I agree with you.
the rest of the team is luka's fan base( just watching like everyone else)

I told you the plan 3 weeks ago(but you don't hear me thou)
1) let Luka score 30+...it don't matter Luka will tire out because he is fat and out of shape.
2) let the rest of the Mavs shoot because they are not shooters. Mavs have no knockdown shooters

you are a one-horse team(Luka).
you will realize soon why Kyrie moves from team to team....he is a
cone and a mental midget(Boston fans running rent free in his head)

The Celtics shot the worst they could shoot and they still won.

But we now have a series

series does not start until someone loses at home....Celtics in 6:shades::shades:

If Porzingis is out for the series... you got it.

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:i swear the NBA added a bunch of new rules this season
the official NBA rule......

In basketball, a player's hand is considered part of the ball when it's in contact with the ball, whether they're shooting, dribbling, or passing. This means that a defender can legally hit the hand without committing a foul, as long as they make contact while the ball handler or shooter has the ball in their hands. However, purposeful or excessive contact is not allowed.