{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said earlier this year that it was bullshit Tatum was highly ranked in the MVP race

I said for at least 33% of their games he's not even the best player on his own team

You can't say that about Giannis, Joker, Luka...
To me Tatum has learned that he doesn’t need to chuck or dominate the ball. If the team is rolling, he can just play defense, get some assist and a few buckets here and there.

It is crazy that people want him to stat pad to the detriment of his team.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I have said this many times. You will never win with a player like Luka. He is selfish and lazy. If you are his teammate, how do you get into a rhythm?

The offense has no flow because he dribbles the air out the ball and you are only getting the ball when he can’t get a good look and will pass the rock to you late in the shot clock.

He plays no defensive and give zero effort on that end. He doesn’t take his diet and eating seriously

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man I have said this many times. You will never win with a player like Luka. He is selfish and lazy. If you are his teammate, how do you get into a rhythm?

The offense has no flow because he dribbles the air out the ball and you are only getting the ball when he can’t get a good look and will pass the rock to you late in the shot clock.

He plays no defensive and give zero effort on that end. He doesn’t take his diet and eating seriously

:yes:

The NBA is the only sport where dumbass fans think the league can flourish without it's main draw participating. Mofos literally root for Bron to lose early in the playoffs so they have no reason to watch anymore. :lol:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Celtics crowd Living rent-free in his head 24/7.
Kyrie can't think straight....so much crowd engagement
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

I love it!!!....to the locker room with your dumb ass down 0-2
Celtics sending ops home mad since 1946

We on to Dallas....
you bamas better be ready for an ol' country beatdown:cool::cool:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These fools made it to the finals and now you pick the time to say they will never win a ring lol….Celtics got a better squad sometimes it’s just that simple.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To me Tatum has learned that he doesn’t need to chuck or dominate the ball. If the team is rolling, he can just play defense, get some assist and a few buckets here and there.

exactly
This is what people are used to seeing( a #1 player needing to score 40+) to win games
That was the old Celtics that could not get over the hump
The old Celtics had Tatum score 60 points and 50 point and averaging 31 points per game.

It took the celtics 6 years to realize that does not always work and it will leave you winning only sometimes.

That is why the Celtics ran through the league this
year with Tatum scoring 6 points less per game(31ppg 2023 to 25ppg 2024)
More 2-way players mean more "balanced scoring"( no down games needed for a player not scoring 35+)

all 6 Celtics players can score 25 to 30 at any time and they all defend anyone
That is why the Celtics averaged a league-leading 122ppg

The Mavs losing 2 games without scoring 100 points will not cut it.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

He shot 22 times

It's not about stat padding, it's about being able to get a bucket other than a long two and threes

:rolleyes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
exactly
This is what people are used to seeing( a #1 player needing to score 40+) to win games
That was the old Celtics that could not get over the hump
The old Celtics had Tatum score 60 points and 50 point and averaging 31 points per game.

It took the celtics 6 years to realize that does not always work and it will leave you winning only sometimes.

That is why the Celtics ran through the league this
year with Tatum scoring 6 points less per game(31ppg 2023 to 25ppg 2024)
More 2-way players mean more "balanced scoring"( no down games needed for a player not scoring 35+)

all 6 Celtics players can score 25 to 30 at any time and they all defend anyone
That is why the Celtics averaged a league-leading 122ppg

The Mavs losing 2 games without scoring 100 points will not cut it.

When the fuck was Tatum scoring 50 and 60?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Jayson Tatum

60 4-30-2021
54 3-6-2022
53 4-9-2021
51 1-16-2023
51 1-23-2022
49 11-30-2022
45 1-10-2024
45 11-20-2023
44 12-13-2022
44 3-9-2022
44 4-17-2021
43 11-12-2021
42 13-13-2021

41 2-13-2024

So random games and nothing consistent :rolleyes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
are you drinking:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I said 31ppg not 60ppg
Tatum averaged 31ppg last year

I quoted you saying he was putting up 50 and 60

He shot 22 times last night and more than anyone else on your team

Stop trying to excuse his poor shooting....that shit isn't done for other top players

If he shot 6 for 22 in a loss nobody would be saying well.... His teammates saved him from getting killed

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I quoted you saying he was putting up 50 and 60

He shot 22 times last night and more than anyone else on your team

Stop trying to excuse his poor shooting....that shit isn't done for other top players

If he shot 6 for 22 in a loss nobody would be saying well.... His teammates saved him from getting killed
When did I say he shot well :confused: :confused: :confused:
he was horrible for both games( G2 that was his worst game ever)
But we don't want him shooting out of a slump
he stayed at his normal 22-shot attempts( his normal number) and

concentrated on rebounding and passing to other people that were hot.
Tatum 18 points 12 assists 9 rebounds(I'll take that)

I am talking about averaging 31ppg in past years compared to 26ppg this year.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
"your comprehensive skills"

GPqg5FTXAAA14YJ

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Squad up..........2-0
NBA Broad Street Bullies
2024 Celtics on to Dallas, Texas
to BBQ the Mavs
GD_2jH4WAAAzlQh

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Paul Pierce going in, Keyshawn reminds me of Ocho Cinco on Shannon's podcast, doesn't know shit.. lol