{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

They need a better leadership team. Hire a younger talented upstart coaches to fill out the staff, basketball ain't that damn complicated. Fuck all that $10M to $17M shit.

Mike Brown had to beg for $8M/yr and he has a coach of the Year award. They were about to give an emotionally unstable, yelling as college coach $70M guaranteed for an old team. Pelinka is a dumb ass.

Spend the money on the GM. Pay whatever is costs to get the guy from Minnesota.

Fire Pelinka and the Rambis duo.

Let Lebron walk. He is great, sells tickets, but at $51M @ 40 years old, you just can't build long term stability at manageable costs. He is not taking a pay cut, which I understand.

Trade AD for picks in NEXT years draft and take back healthy under 30 players at $5 to $25M/yr on multiple year structured contracts.

J. Buss can't keep running this team like this, blowing money on fired coaches and waisting money when they are above the cap each year.

What I hope happens Bron should go to Philly. Philly should trade Embid for AD :lol: give the Lakers 2 1's and Tobias Harris :clown . Bron, Maxey and AD, and find just one 6'7 defender with Nurse and now your cooking.

Nurse would be Bron's best coach since Ty Lue. Spoelstra ain't done shit without the King .

I'm just bullshitting today :lol2:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They need a better leadership team. Hire a younger talented upstart coaches to fill out the staff, basketball ain't that damn complicated. Fuck all that $10M to $17M shit.

Mike Brown had to beg for $8M/yr and he has a coach of the Year award. They were about to give an emotionally unstable, yelling as college coach $70M guaranteed for an old team. Pelinka is a dumb ass.

Spend the money on the GM. Pay whatever is costs to get the guy from Minnesota.

Fire Pelinka and the Rambis duo.

Let Lebron walk. He is great, sells tickets, but at $51M @ 40 years old, you just can't build long term stability at manageable costs. He is not taking a pay cut, which I understand.

Trade AD for picks in NEXT years draft and take back healthy under 30 players at $5 to $25M/yr on multiple year structured contracts.

J. Buss can't keep running this team like this, blowing money on fired coaches and waisting money when they are above the cap each year.

What I hope happens Bron should go to Philly. Philly should trade Embid for AD :lol: give the Lakers 2 1's and Tobias Harris :clown . Bron, Maxey and AD, and find just one 6'7 defender with Nurse and now your cooking.

Nurse would be Bron's best coach since Ty Lue. Spoelstra ain't done shit without the King .

I'm just bullshitting today :lol2:
Bullshitting? This is a great post.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
No way a grown man should have acted the way he did after that game :lol: :smh:

The ref who officiated that game, Eric Lewis, got investigated for being dirty and retired immediately after that. He had tweets openly celebrating the Celtics. Bron gets a horrible whistle for being the games greatest player ever.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

No one will ever be able to openly promote Michael Jordan ever again. Now if you still think he's GOAT, you must do so quietly. Being a Jordan Stan out loud in this era means being old and a casual. :yes: