playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He is lol.

giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is what the europeans brought to the league.. No defense and flopping. Luka literally cost his team a swing game in the NBA finals with flopping and bitching.

But he's white, so let's make the richest player to ever play the sport who just happens to be Black American, the face of it instead. :lol:

Bronny James will take more criticism and have more negative content devoted to him next season than Luka will coming off this Finals sweep.

I told y'all this bullshit was a JV Tournament. Boston done won like 10 straight games. Pacers were a tougher out. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That cracker Shaddy ain't even posting. He don't want to make fun of Luka and only wants to troll Black American NBA players. The only people who celebrate Mike and Kobe are white people and coons. :yes:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Coach would’ve had us running suicides all practice. I’m glad he getting exposed for his lack of defense effort. He’s a bum for real..since he don’t get back they stay playing 5v4.

And he lost JB when he cut to the lane for the easy lay up. Snitch ass Luka to the refs!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude is possibly the most overrated player in the league.
Yeah, he can shoot his ass off but he plays absolutely NO defense.
I never thought anyone could play any worse defense than James Harden, but he does it.
He drops his head and walks back on defense every time he misses a shot.
And he whines constantly throughout the game to the refs and expects a call every time anyone breathes on him.