{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dude is possibly the most overrated player in the league.
Yeah, he can shoot his ass off but he plays absolutely NO defense.
I never thought anyone could play any worse defense than James Harden, but he does it.
He drops his head and walks back on defense every time he misses a shot.
And he whines constantly throughout the game to the refs and expects a call every time anyone breathes on him.

He is the Euro version of Harden with worse defense and more whininess towards referees. He plays that same heliocentric style that people hated on Harden for for years. The double standards for these Euro stars is GLARING.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is possibly the most overrated player in the league.
Yeah, he can shoot his ass off but he plays absolutely NO defense.
I never thought anyone could play any worse defense than James Harden, but he does it.
He drops his head and walks back on defense every time he misses a shot.
And he whines constantly throughout the game to the refs and expects a call every time anyone breathes on him.
Its 2024 ain’t nobody playing defense lol.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lebron at home….give Luka AD…shit we still losing but we ain’t at home lol.
Why you need always injured AD? He already got Kyrie.. LeBrons best ever sidekick according to some. Bron won a 'chip wit him... why cant Luka?

Oh, and you was "at home" last nite when you got yo ass kicked wont cha boy?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You must have missed all those blocks and steals the Celtics have had on your Mavs in this series, lol.
Yeah, there's less defense played nowadays compared to the past but Luka might be the WORST defender in the league.
Cats just run by him on every play and he literally WALKS up the court whining to the refs after every miss.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
As I said last night, this series is over. Luca needs to get into a little better shape and also he needs to play decent defense. Now Luca is never going to be a great defender but at least he could try a little better. Jaylen Brown needs to win the MVP of the finals.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you need always injured AD? He already got Kyrie.. LeBrons best ever sidekick according to some. Bron won a 'chip wit him... why cant Luka?

Oh, and you was "at home" last nite when you got yo ass kicked wont cha boy?
Naw we in the Finals. We ain’t seen Lakers for two months.

AD a better fit for Luka.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I said last night, this series is over. Luca needs to get into a little better shape and also he needs to play decent defense. Now Luca is never going to be a great defender but at least he could try a little better. Jaylen Brown needs to win the MVP of the finals.
I think Luka problem ain’t the shape he in he built like a typical white boy. He plays all year long. He gonna go straight over there and play all year and be tired and hurt again. He need the summer to rest up. But he never gonna do it.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I think Luka problem ain’t the shape he in he built like a typical white boy. He plays all year long. He gonna go straight over there and play all year and be tired and hurt again. He need the summer to rest up. But he never gonna do it.
Listen, he’s never going to be a great defensive player. It’s just not in his blood and also he has very strange movements when he plays defense, which I think he can’t overcome especially at this stage of his career yeah he is still a little young, but he is super set in his way.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You must have missed all those blocks and steals the Celtics have had on your Mavs in this series, lol.
Yeah, there's less defense played nowadays compared to the past but Luka might be the WORST defender in the league.
Cats just run by him on every play and he literally WALKS up the court whining to the refs after every miss.
Blocks and steals are different. That’s like Rudy Gobert he gets blocks but he still get cooked. Mavs losing three point battle and not defending the 3. That’s series there.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen, he’s never going to be a great defensive player. It’s just not in his blood and also he has very strange movements when he plays defense, which I think he can’t overcome especially at this stage of his career yeah he is still a little young, but he is super set in his way.
They overblowing his defense they typically hide him on defense Mavs not losing because of his defense. They getting outplayed and out coached. If anything his minutes played and summer ball gonna hinder.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better fit? Last week that was the best backcourt of all time and Luka was best player in the league. Now you begging for AD and talking about better fit.. :lol:
If you gonna take your talking points from Kendrick and Skip Baylis you gonna find yourself believing a lot of shit. Media build niggas up just to tear them down I already know they gonna turn on Luka and Kyrie…..just like they did Ant.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
defense always counts in the playoffs
It does but great offense gonna always win over great defense. Everyone talking about Luka defends in the finals…so the worst defender of all time made it all the way to the Finals? Math ain’t mathing lol.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you gonna take your talking points from Kendrick and Skip Baylis you gonna find yourself believing a lot of shit. Media build niggas up just to tear them down I already know they gonna turn on Luka and Kyrie…..just like they did Ant.
Skip and Kendrick? These talking points came from dam near everyone in media, sports journalism, and social media.. not to mention YOU just said Luka was best in the league you clown ass nigga. :lol:

Go get the dustpan ready lil nigga. Here come the broom.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Not a single soul in the poll picked Boston to sweep. :lol:

So I guess we can conclude these 2 Black American all stars Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown are OVERACHIEVING. They sat the 7'3 white boy down and still handled business fairly easily. They bout to be partying their asses off in Texas. :smh: Even Miami put up a better fight than this last year. Dallas Mavericks will always be just a chapter in the LeBron James story. They gone live off 2011 mythology forever and never win another one again. It's all they will ever be known for. Sold their soul to Stern for one fluke chip.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
It does but great offense gonna always win over great defense. Everyone talking about Luka defends in the finals…so the worst defender of all time made it all the way to the Finals? Math ain’t mathing lol.

Worst on a playoff team in the last 10 years?

The math:
Last ten years!!! Stat of the year nominee!

At least the worst wing player playing enough minutes to qualify.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nah, Luka needs to get in better shape. There's white boys out there in much better shape than him.
He saves all his energy on defense (by not playing any defense) and only expends energy on offense.
He does not have the conditioning right now to play hard on both ends of the court.
Maybe lay off the beers and home cooking when he goes back to his country during the offseason.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This Is the shit I have a hard time understanding. Sliver want's the Steph Curry style of basket ball where teams jack up 30 to 40 threes per game. for the last three years I've been watching, 5 cats on defense rush the paint under the board, leaving at least 2 offensive sharp shooters on the three point line to take free uncontested shots. I get crashing the boards for a rebound, as well as helping when a player when he gets beat off the dribble, but damn ain't It easier to come back from a 2 point deficit than a three point deficit.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a single soul in the poll picked Boston to sweep. :lol:

So I guess we can conclude these 2 Black American all stars Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown are OVERACHIEVING. They sat the 7'3 white boy down and still handled business fairly easily. They bout to be partying their asses off in Texas. :smh: Even Miami put up a better fight than this last year. Dallas Mavericks will always be just a chapter in the LeBron James story. They gone live off 2011 mythology forever and never win another one again. It's all they will ever be known for. Sold their soul to Stern for one fluke chip.
Shit Miami put up a better fight this year with 2 starters out
:lol:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Nah, Luka needs to get in better shape. There's white boys out there in much better shape than him.
He saves all his energy on defense (by not playing any defense) and only expends energy on offense.
He does not have the conditioning right now to play hard on both ends of the court.
Maybe lay off the beers and home cooking when he goes back to his country during the offseason.
Yeah, but the way Luca is built. He is never going to be a top defender. But he can’t get a little bit better by getting in shape.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but the way Luca is built. He is never going to be a top defender. But he can’t get a little bit better by getting in shape.
No one's asking him to be top a defender, he just needs to not be so terrible on defense.
Even just being a slightly below average defender would be an improvement.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Skip and Kendrick? These talking points came from dam near everyone in media, sports journalism, and social media.. not to mention YOU just said Luka was best in the league you clown ass nigga. :lol:

Go get the dustpan ready lil nigga. Here come the broom.
I said he was better than Bron I ain’t say he was the best in the league or none of this best shit. I got the broom out down 0-2….fuck em we ran into a muthafucka I ain’t worried about it we got further than we was suppose to.