{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man this would be a solid move

He's a good player. No one knows cause he's in Utah.

OfV3sN.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Also......they have to pay state tax in every state that they visit during the season each time they visit......(and this is with every pro sport)
So you save a lot more money when you play for a team in a state that has more than one team....especially in Texas since there is no state tax here and 3 teams.
So if you're a player that is mindful about saving more of your money, playing for a Texas or Florida team is the best option.

But i'll be damned if i let an agent finesse me out of 12% of my salary.....FOH

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Worst thing Sharpe could have done was go to ESPN to link up with Stephen A. Stephen got him crazy paid, but damn Unk is corporate as fuck right now.

The Warriors told Klay, fuck your history, we don't do legacy deals unless you hit people in the face and get suspended multiple times :smh:
Did you expect them to give him a Kobe deal with Steph still on the Roster? Steph gets that deal, Lebron and Giannis get that deal. Klay isn't the face of a franchise, sorry.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Really y'all ... REALLY ?!?!?!?
Way off P with his extensive playoff and championship experience :rolleyes: is what Philly needs to stop being 2nd Rounders. And on a 4 year contract.

Again I ask, really?
How long before 76er fans turn on him and start referring to him as the new Tobias Harris?
Did you want the Sixers to do nothing and bring back Harris?

NVYuRr.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Worst thing Sharpe could have done was go to ESPN to link up with Stephen A. Stephen got him crazy paid, but damn Unk is corporate as fuck right now.

The Warriors told Klay, fuck your history, we don't do legacy deals unless you hit people in the face and get suspended multiple times :smh:

We get it, you don’t like Draymond… but why throw that character smear in there? That’s obviously not why Draymond got paid.

He got $100 million because that’s what he commanded on the free market. Klay commanded half that because he’s about half the player Draymond is. Klay is not a legit starter anymore.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
This roster beaks the Knicks though so I'm cool. We certainly got better.
The Knicks aren't a real threat tho. Not as long as 'No Rotation' Thibbs is still sitting in the skipper chair. His teams will always be too injured by playoff time to be taken seriously.

Kinda like a certain player .... you know what, never-mind :rolleyes:
Did you want the Sixers to do nothing and bring back Harris?
I'm just glad that I'm not a an NBA GM. Trying to get a big 3 with a player like George who hasn't been reliable in years doesn't move the needle.

I don't see Philly doing anything next year besides their normal strong first half of the season, until Embiid's injury, then we'll limp into the playoff and get bounced by a team that we honestly should have been able to sweep.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The Knicks aren't a real threat tho. Not as long as 'No Rotation' Thibbs is still sitting in the skipper chair. His teams will always be too injured by playoff time to be taken seriously.

Kinda like a certain player .... you know what, never-mind :rolleyes:

I'm just glad that I'm not a an NBA GM. Trying to get a big 3 with a player like George who hasn't been reliable in years doesn't move the needle.

I don't see Philly doing anything next year besides their normal strong first half of the season, until Embiid's injury, then we'll limp into the playoff and get bounced by a team that we honestly should have been able to sweep.
Y’all Philly fans ain’t got no optimism :lol:

Nuggets ain’t get shit, actually lost a key championship cog but I’m still betting they make a run back to the Finals.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Y’all Philly fans ain’t got no optimism :lol:

Nuggets ain’t get shit, actually lost a key championship cog but I’m still betting they make a run back to the Finals.
Let make a deal homie, Jack & I will drop-off Embiid in South Park. You ship Joker to South St. & I promise to be much more optimistic in next year's thread.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can respect not wanting to come off the bench after a sophomore player. But he played himself on the financial side.
Not as much as you played yourself by denying the truth about the guy and team i tried telling you last year, only to now constantly suck company dick and shit on him.

And GSW shit on the guy.. to watch him sulk and pout all fucking year, only to lowball once free agency start and then act shocked he didnt "negotiate" and "ask for more" is bad business for a guy whose been a model player on and off the court. Especially after awarding the problem child mouth breather $100 million.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Not as much as you played yourself by denying the truth about the guy and team i tried telling you last year only to now constantly suck company dick and shit on him.

And GSW shit on the guy.. to watch him sulk and pout all fucking year, only to lowball once free agency start and then act shocked he didnt "negotiate" and "ask for more" is bad business for a guy whose been a model player on and off the court. Especially after awarding the problem child mouth breather $100 million.
We tried telling him since 2022 off season

Now the chickens coming home to roost and reality has set in

Joe Lacob “WE ARE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF THE NBA”