{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looks like management has fired James Worthy after a private convo he had about the team leaked. Slob and Weenie Puss Moore strike again!

The front office hired their head coach 3 days before the draft and have yet to assemble a coaching staff 3 days into free agency. But the reason no free agents want to come to LA is because "nobody wants to play with Bron". :roflmao:

@Amajorfucup

Worthy gonna fuck around and end up disenfranchised like Jerry West. Damn why slander another Black man in an obvious recorded gotcha moment.

Worthy got caught slipping.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looks like management has fired James Worthy after a private convo he had about the team leaked. Slob and Weenie Puss Moore strike again!

The front office hired their head coach 3 days before the draft and have yet to assemble a coaching staff 3 days into free agency. But the reason no free agents want to come to LA is because "nobody wants to play with Bron". :roflmao:

@Amajorfucup

I just dont understand the hate man.. And for James to be so fucking stupid to let some low level white employee egg his dumb ass on and get caught holding the bag is next level dumb country coon shit.

No need to take that blood test either. Baby look just like his silly ass. Lite skin bitch hit the powerball. Good for her. Another country buck got got.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how come Steph doesn’t get any blame for klay leaving
You don’t think if Steph had told the front office I want klay
They would have paid klay what he wanted from the start
Man fuck Steph and that bullshit ass tweet. Lil bitch been quiet as a church mouse thru it all. Hiding out like a bitch. Now he wanna pop his head out and tweet.

#FaceOfTheLeague

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You don’t think if Steph had told the front office I want klay...
Steph has always been handled with kid gloves and given a relative pass when it comes to all matters pertaining to leadership and accountability. Its been one of my biggest complaints for years now. He gets all the superstar praise with none of the responsibility. Draymond behaves like a unhinged lunatic and Stephs leadership is never ever mentioned. His fellow "splash Brother" spends over a year getting fucked around over contract issues and Stephs influence or impact is never mentioned by any of the talking heads.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He literally just played 77 games a year ago lol.
Had a spine injury this year. It was serious. That kind of injury really slows you down. I wish him the best though. He's solid when healthy and he's a good dude.

uJdFW5.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Man fuck Steph and that bullshit ass tweet. Lil bitch been quiet as a church mouse thru it all. Hiding out like a bitch. Now he wanna pop his head out and tweet.

#FaceOfTheLeague
You don’t think if Steph had told the front office I want klay
They would have paid klay what he wanted from the start
Steph has always been handled with kids gloves and given a relative pass when it comes to all matters pertaining to leadership and accountability. Its been one of my biggest complaints for years now. He gets all the superstar praise with none of the responsibility. Draymond behaves like a unhinged lunatic and Stephs leadership is never ever mentioned. His fellow "splash Brother" spends over a year getting fucked around over contract issues and Stephs influence or impact is never mentioned by any of the talking heads.

I said I didn’t think Steph would let it happen… More info is coming out every day but it seems Klay didn’t want Steph to intervene.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said I didn’t think Steph would let it happen… More info is coming out every day but it seems Klay didn’t want Steph to intervene.

Klay knew he was leaving he’s tired of that shit. You tolerate toxicity when you win and are the highest paid in the lead. When they want to pay you less and your team suck oh and they trying to diminish your role? He been ready to go. He may never admit it but he knew it was time to go.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Klay knew he was leaving he’s tired of that shit. You tolerate toxicity when you win and are the highest paid in the lead. When they want to pay you less and your team suck oh and they trying to diminish your role? He been ready to go. He may never admit it but he knew it was time to go.

I’m trying to put myself in his shoes… It’s hard to reconcile equating money with respect and then leaving for less money. He seems mad that they dared to negotiate with him, which is childish.

He also just wants a chance to maximize his efforts which I can’t be mad at… At the same time, he’s not top 200 in defensive rating at this point. A highly respected 6th man might be the role for him to thrive in.

It’s his life but I think we’re watching a stubborn man make mistakes. He’s going to end up bouncing around the league and I believe he would have been better off staying. If he proves me wrong, I’ll be happy for him.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Not as much as you played yourself by denying the truth about the guy and team i tried telling you last year, only to now constantly suck company dick and shit on him.

That was your second time pushing the “company man” angle… It is a cute troll effort, Shaddy Sr, but you know I don’t give a damn about Joe Lacob or the company. I’ve been trashing the Warriors all offseason. They weren’t wrong to negotiate with him just like they did with Draymond but they lost Klay, Poole and a first round pick and got a 2nd round pick from Dallas in return. It’s a catastrophe. :smh:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
That was your second time pushing the “company man” angle… It is a cute troll effort, Shaddy Sr, but you know I don’t give a damn about Joe Lacob or the company. I’ve been trashing the Warriors all offseason. They weren’t wrong to negotiate with him just like they did with Draymond but they lost Klay, Poole and a first round pick and got a 2nd round pick from Dallas in return. It’s a catastrophe. :smh:
That 2nd round is going to minny for Kyle Anderson.

You’re team is worse than the reinsdorfs

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
That 2nd round is going to minny for Kyle Anderson.

“The Wolves will get a future second-round pick swap and cash in the deal…

Now he moves to Golden State, which just lost Klay Thompson to the Mavericks and had a trade exception to complete the trade with the Wolves.”

I hadn’t read up on this yet but they also threw in the Klay trade exception… I guess you can say that Anderson is what they got for Klay, Poole AND a 1st round pick (which they gave up for CP3).

You’re team is worse than the reinsdorfs

Honestly, there’s a chance that more minutes for Moody and Podz is as good as Klay or an upgrade… Klay had the worst defensive rating of anyone in the rotation. If Kuminga continues to progress, this can still be a playoff team.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Honestly, there’s a chance that more minutes for Moody and Podz is as good as Klay or an upgrade… Klay had the worst defensive rating of anyone in the rotation. If Kuminga continues to progress, this can still be a playoff team.

The Warriors finally acknowledged the reality that had been slapping them in the face for the last two seasons. They completed the second half of the Jordan Poole salary dump (and what a save that was) by waiving Paul’s non-guaranteed $30 million deal, then let Thompson go and agreed to a deal with De’Anthony Melton in his stead.

This seems more jarring optically than it is in pure basketball terms. The Warriors replaced Thompson with a better, younger player who cost less, then got a $16 million trade exception and two second-round picks. This can’t be seen as anything other than a giant win, with the biggest potential snag being that they get “DiVincenzo’d” next summer if Melton outplays his one-year contract and they have no Bird rights on him.

But it’s only a win because of where the Warriors were — stuck with an old, expensive core and no longer able to buy their way out of it. The more nagging question is: What, exactly, do they do from here? The Warriors have a middling-to-good team in an awesome conference, which is how they won 46 games last year and still missed the playoffs. A similar outcome seems highly plausible again.

The hardest part is Golden State is no longer good enough to contend but not quite bad enough for conscience-free tanking. Additionally, the Warriors’ best player is arguably the biggest needle-mover of the last decade for fans and TV. If you’re playing Football Manager with this roster, trading Curry for a giant heap of assets and starting over is the no-brainer move. If you’re running a team in real life, it’s unthinkable.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to put myself in his shoes… It’s hard to reconcile equating money with respect and then leaving for less money. He seems mad that they dared to negotiate with him, which is childish.

He also just wants a chance to maximize his efforts which I can’t be mad at… At the same time, he’s not top 200 in defensive rating at this point. A highly respected 6th man might be the role for him to thrive in.

It’s his life but I think we’re watching a stubborn man make mistakes. He’s going to end up bouncing around the league and I believe he would have been better off staying. If he proves me wrong, I’ll be happy for him.
He played better off the bench it seemed but he feels their some tread on those tires. I honestly think he’s over the Warriors and it seems like since the punch to Poole it’s fucked everything up.