{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
My only Draymond criticism is that he needs electromagnetic shock therapy to get the phrase “quite frankly” out of his system.

Is it just me or does he look out of shape and like he's been hanging around James Harden during the offseason?

There's so much hypocrisy in his comments to those kids :smh: According to him, he shouldn't be so fuckin whiny, because he's not the top player in the league

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Is it just me or does he look out of shape and like he's been hanging around James Harden during the offseason?

There's so much hypocrisy in his comments to those kids :smh: According to him, he shouldn't be so fuckin whiny, because he's not the top player in the league

I observed that he did not seem to be in peak condition.

However, we are closer to the 2023-24 season than 2024-25.

Ironically I was listening to his dumb ass take on Tatum and he said quite frankly five seconds after me reading this

Confusing being articulate with intelligence levels is a common dumb person mistake. :hmm:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I observed that he did not seem to be in peak condition.

However, we are closer to the 2023-24 season than 2024-25.

Confusing being articulate with intelligence levels is a common dumb person mistake. :hmm:

So you're a faggot and stupid? You should have read my comment a few times until you could comprehend it.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Absolutely horrendous messenger and flaming hypocrite. A golden state warrior and league leader in techs cursing kids about taking 3s and crying for fouls. Welvin is the poster child for "zero self awareness".
Complete sub- zero awareness

And he couldn’t close his agape Mouf when talking to these young future nba players

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I feel bad for Utah. Them mf’s had Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert. How they fuck that up. And how the hell is it that the Nuggets drafted both them mf’s and ended up with none. What these GM’s doing man
I hope my sixers get him.