{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I appreciate some(not all) Basketball content but I know if i'm hooping at an LA Fitness or wherever and I see a damn tripod and filming, I'm NOT hooping. I hate Instagram hoopers. Everybody is "look at me" ass hoopers nowadays. What happened to the good ole' days where you'd play harder if some fine ass girls came to watch the game lol. Now folks just trying to show out for everybody. Gotdamn circus show

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

22143046-1722977498.jpeg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

WTF chuck?

:lol:
Attention whoring money grubbing coon was never gonna walk away from the stage and cash. He needs everything that gig provides... Platform to coon and hate, money to pay his white wife and gambling debtors, attention to fill his insecurities, and time to fill his empty life.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know yall hate small markets but this is a smart move by the Pelicans to get them off cable and put them OTA TV, they did this a few times last year during the second half of the season, including letting the local ABC affiliate broadcast a Wednesday Night ESPN broadcast with a local pre-game show.

This is a good way to grow the NBA in smaller, southern (non-Texas, Tennessee and Carolina) football oriented markets.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Stephen A needs to give this side....that muthafucka acts like Kawhi wants to be hurt and he's lazy

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Little guards are exposed in international play. Dame last Olympics, Steph now & Jamal. Caitlin Clark logo 3's don't work in international play.

No they aren't

Patty Mills killed today and is one of the all time leading international scorers

Schroeder kills in international play also

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Attention whoring money grubbing coon was never gonna walk away from the stage and cash. He needs everything that gig provides... Platform to coon and hate, money to pay his white wife and gambling debtors, attention to fill his insecurities, and time to fill his empty life.

You're going to hate yourself into an early grave-- That shit has to be taxing on your heart, chill the fuck out. There is no reason for any human being to be so vitriolic at Charles Barkley going back on what he said about retirement.

woosah.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're going to hate yourself into an early grave-- That shit has to be taxing on your heart, chill the fuck out. There is no reason for any human being to be so vitriolic at Charles Barkley going back on what he said about retirement.

woosah.jpg
Why cant you ever just say you were wrong or i was right? I told you from jump barkley was full of shit with his retirement tough talk. And you doubted me then. Instead of conceding a point you double down on chuck dickeating and call me the hater. Accusing me of hatred while defending the biggest loud mouth low IQ hating mofo in sports media has to be some of the most tone deaf and hypocritical shit ive seen since the last time you posted tone deaf and hypocritical shit.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Why cant you ever just say you were wrong or i was right?

Pretty sure I did that the two times you were right out of the 1,440 minutes in a day, @Amajorbrokenclock.

told you from jump barkley was full of shit with his retirement tough talk. And you doubted me then.

I don’t think this is an accurate representation, I don’t believe I ever “doubted” that Barkley could reverse himself.

All that anger is elevating your blood pressure and causing you to hallucinate false memories. :smh:

:cmonson: <- but imagine the sign reads “seek help”

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I was waiting for you to get a hold of this news. :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Why cant you ever just say you were wrong or i was right? I told you from jump barkley was full of shit with his retirement tough talk. And you doubted me then. Instead of conceding a point you double down on chuck dickeating and call me the hater. Accusing me of hatred while defending the biggest loud mouth low IQ hating mofo in sports media has to be some of the most tone deaf and hypocritical shit ive seen since the last time you posted tone deaf and hypocritical shit.
This guy is the fucking Brandon Teena of BGOL

It’s like whatever time he looks at the clock he decides which way he will swing.