}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Beantown and LakeShow win)

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It worked for both teams

93e808102e859c73ea2d80251fd19748.gif
:roflmao: :roflmao:
That was the Covid lockout....ok I will let it pass:roflmao::roflmao:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What's next...."let's do from 2011 to 2nd quarter of 2017"
or let's do from 2023 to 2024

....it is "all time championships":thumbsup::thumbsup:

We can do whatever, you been repping this 1 squad

The mask man been bandwagon hopping for a minute, I got plenty of ammo

Remember it was this side who force you to go Hibernate

Remember it was this side who, put a Restriction on you using the green font

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Guys you must not have heard. NBA championships have lost value. We haven't had a memorable Finals in 5 years and nobody considers Michael Jordan the GOAT any more so we don't have to overrate "rings". The regular season draws more fans and discourse than championship rounds now.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Guys you must not have heard. NBA championships have lost value. We haven't had a memorable Finals in 5 years and nobody considers Michael Jordan the GOAT any more so we don't have to overrate "rings". The regular season draws more fans and discourse than championship rounds now.
yeah yeah, everyone says this until it's their team in the finals.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tatum looks well rested after his vacation in France
:roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hey....He mad now...got the free Gold medal and now mad going for back to back...I love it.

Tatum 25 points at the half:shades::shades::shades:

and your best player( Brown) not getting on the olympic team...oh this year going to be special....Ice up Celtics still mad they did not go 8-0 vs the Heat last year......They let the heat get a win.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
yeah yeah, everyone says this until it's their team in the finals.

It's the truth. Winning a championship doesn't do anything for players like it used to. Brown and Tatum are viewed the same as they were last year. Vince Carter was just celebrated going into the Hall last week. It's a different time now.

The Celtics are an actual real ethnic group of white people, so their fans understandably use championships to boost their city and pride in their heritage, but championships are just a team thing again.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dammit man! :lol:

Did you hear Kenny Smith say the people who say Bronny shouldnt be in the NBA just don't know basketball, talking about Bronny was one of the five best guards in America and that's how he became a McDonald's All American..lol. See this is what I've been saying all along I have no problem with Bronny being in the NBA or even LeBron getting him into the NBA but don't try to insult my intelligence. Kenny Smith sounds like those guys on the IG videos where they traveling, carrying, double dribbling and then start talking about what the rules say and that we just don't know basketball

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you hear Kenny Smith say the people who say Bronny shouldnt be in the NBA just don't know basketball, talking about Bronny was one of the five best guards in America and that's how he became a McDonald's All American..lol. See this is what I've been saying all along I have no problem with Bronny being in the NBA or even LeBron getting him into the NBA but don't try to insult my intelligence. Kenny Smith sounds like those guys on the IG videos where they traveling, carrying, double dribbling and then start talking about what the rules say and that we just don't know basketball

Kenny's 1000% full of shit and he's lost the respect of many.