}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Load management in game 1 of the season lol)

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had all Olympics to work on his game
Oh wait, now he's 1-9 shooing 3's and 6-18 overall.

Fuck him and everyone that loves him!

CGgNp-.gif

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you Jaquez. This game played out perfectly. :lol:
What’s your parlay look like? The Heat shit the bed and rolled around in it. :rolleyes2:

The weird thing is I thought that the Magic vs Heat would be the best most competitive game of the night…

BOY WAS I FUCKING WRONG!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brandon Ingram is to the Pels what Kamara is to the Saints

Pay him what he wants
The thing about Ingram is that isn't moving the needle to make the Pels better. It's not his fault it's just the way it is for that team.

They need him, but they're not willing to pay him over 50 million a year. Lots of players aren't worth it, but they're don't view him as worth it.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing about Ingram is that isn't moving the needle to make the Pels better. It's not his fault it's just the way it is for that team.

They need him, but they're not willing to pay him over 50 million a year. Lots of players aren't worth it, but they're don't view him as worth it.
Shit we need him more than Murphy and Daniels

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
What’s your parlay look like? The Heat shit the bed and rolled around in it. :rolleyes2:

The weird thing is I thought that the Magic vs Heat would be the best most competitive game of the night…

BOY WAS I FUCKING WRONG!

It was very competitive in the first half but the Heat went home at halftime. Lol.

I just did a straight bet. There were too many variables for me to do a parlay. Wendall Carter Jr's health, how KCP would fit in the lineup (he was 3/1/2 tonight), whether the Heat would embarrass Franz again, Gary Harris hit 6 threes?!

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Orlando
Is that wade to lebron??

Orlando 116
Miami 97
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Why ya'll shit on Pat like that...ya'll was down 30 at home before Orlando put in the bench.
Fucked up the whole Event.
Heat always on that bullshit!!

What is this.......Dudes just got washed at home....Blow this shit up already

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was very competitive in the first half but the Heat went home at halftime. Lol.

I just did a straight bet. There were too many variables for me to do a parlay. Wendall Carter Jr's health, how KCP would fit in the lineup (he was 3/1/2 tonight), whether the Heat would embarrass Franz again, Gary Harris hit 6 threes?!
Man yeah the Heat did go home and I feel you 100%!