}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Load management in game 1 of the season lol)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

96fa3-17296632581828-1920.jpg

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Cam ain’t even top 3 worst in Dipset let alone top 3 ever. Cam was a good rapper and made good music. If Gelo had the career Cam did he would be in the league and have a 100 million dollar deal.
We can agree to disagree. But Cam was never a good rapper. At any point in his career

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I hate boston which is why tatum will always get the smoke. :lol:
Dawg it’s so bad, if Bron went to Boston I would not get his jersey or go watch him play

This coming from a cat that went to Miami for the 2nd ring ceremony, went to damn near every Heat vs pelicans game
Got front level seat for a heat games

Took about 15 family members to a Cavs vs pelicans

Been to a number of lakers vs pelicans, was pose to going to lakers vs rockets(shit fell thru) lakers vs Memphis tooo but didn’t happen

But you get the picture fuck beantown

It’s all becuase that fake tough man KG and hating ass Pierce and the green fonts being displayed

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some white people just don't have a heart. Especially with regards to anything having to do with Black people excellence.

Bronny could have been a fuck up, flunked out of school, quit after almost dying. Had two children with plastic strippers.

No, he has stayed humble, kept grinding and keeps presenting the James name ina positive light. He is always respectful and gracious.

Any other family doing this would be praised. Any other human doing this after cardiac arrest would be heralded.

Beadle ain't worth shit. WTF does Westbrook have to do with this.
I think they just take him for granted because of what he does. He makes it look easy but it’s nit. But what type of heartless bitch you gotta be to remind people it’s manufactured? Even if it was it’s an accomplishment to manufacture what no one else could. When Lebron was talking this shit years ago I wrote that shit off. Didn’t think it was possible.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How you gonna come back around after folks slicked you off the block and act like you running shit

Like ain’t you so and so from way back when

I’m talking about mr. green fonts dude

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Dawg it’s so bad, if Bron went to Boston I would not get his jersey or go watch him play

This coming from a cat that went to Miami for the 2nd ring ceremony, went to damn near every Heat vs pelicans game
Got front level seat for a heat games

Took about 15 family members to a Cavs vs pelicans

Been to a number of lakers vs pelicans, was pose to going to lakers vs rockets(shit fell thru) lakers vs Memphis tooo but didn’t happen

But you get the picture fuck beantown

It’s all becuase that fake tough man KG and hating ass Pierce and the green fonts being displayed
boston is a rivalry since I'm a sixers fan. FUCK BOSTON. Can't forget the history. I don't care who my favorite player is, if they go to boston, I won't root for them. The hate is that deep.

Besides I can't stand those RACIST CACs fans in boston either.

I just hate how when players go to boston they want to be this fake tough guy.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
How you gonna come back around after folks slicked you off the block and act like you running shit

Like ain’t you so and so from way back when

I’m talking about mr. green fonts dude
Yeah, he only come around when his team plays or wins.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah, he only come around when his team plays or wins.
Lmao, at least they McNuggets fans or fan been 10 toes down from the jump…

It’s was a beautiful thang seeing them getting their shine

Not for the team but for you MHC