}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Load management)

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m starting not to like him…

Very much.
haliburton-2.jpg

haliburton.jpg

jOeiouAHy3P95t5Nzp7DfkDga_9GpqUQ0xEVZ4aUtbP_609YPXY9J5SAn7kZSdPQrmQM5xSQWOQm3W8AfRC5cEknWhHZYCqob0IvQGBKwc4

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Gregg Popovich hates that the NBA is all about threes now: 'There's no beauty in it. It's pretty boring'​

When I said this 8 years ago I was called a hater. Everyone had Steph's dick down their esophagus and just wanted to see the GOAT lose. Now everyone agrees finesse Euro ball centered around non stop 3 point shooting is BORING and has hurt the NBA. And Bron is still the GOAT anyway so what was gained?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
They thought the great white hope Braun couldn replace him

He’s gotta get used to going against Starter type talent every night. Shai is a helluva assignment but he’s gotta learn. But he ain’t no damn replacement and the front office is dumb for thinking so.

Well at least y'all got a championship, try being a sixers fan with them having the worst front office.
You’re so right.

I just hate that they’re going to waste the rest of Jokic’s prime and live off that one title.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I just hate that they’re going to waste the rest of Jokic’s prime and live off that one title.

Jokic plays with 2 dudes on max contracts. It's not management's fault he sucks as a leader and doesn't make players around him better. He simply doesn't impact basketball anymore after that poor showing at the Olympics.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
When I said this 8 years ago I was called a hater. Everyone had Steph's dick down their esophagus and just wanted to see the GOAT lose. Now everyone agrees finesse Euro ball centered around non stop 3 point shooting is BORING and has hurt the NBA. And Bron is still the GOAT anyway so what was gained?

Bro your special :bravo: :bravo:

You don’t let up