Madden Curse strikes again!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same exact thing Dre Greenlaw was diagnosed with :(
I hope the team is smart & they let McCaffrey rest up for a few weeks
Our next game is to play Sam Darnold & the Vikings
So Mason can handle the load next Sunday
Yeah and that’s the thing with Kyle in that zone blocking system, you can put any RB back there and they will thrive.

Granted not all RB are CMC, but Mason is more than capable to pound the rock.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People who don't know football or in particular who didn't watch the game would make fun of this. The game plan on Fields learning late he would start was to avoid the middle of the field and use the sidelines. Usage of 3 and on one formation four tightends in which Atlanta had to burn a time out cause they didn't know how to line up to defend it was intended to use the sidelines with bootlegs and play action. Bottom line is it worked cause the Steelers only went 3 and out twice. It proves Arthur Smith knows how to scheme things open. Unlike that goofball Matt Canada. Anyone who doesn't understand this or pokes fun at it is not of a sound football mind. And their house shoes stink.

kyLUsF.jpg
I hate my work schedule....lol. I haven't watched the game. YET. My first response was go back and watch Justin Fields with the Chicago Bears for those passes in the middle.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate my work schedule....lol. I haven't watched the game. YET. My first response was go back and watch Justin Fields with the Chicago Bears for those passes in the middle.
Corn you gotta remember, muthafuckas are stupid. They box score and highlight watch. Even when many who claim they know the sport and watch the game don't fully understand the stragety involved. People post shit not for facts and true anylasis, but for likes and laughs. Dickheads basically. Anyone with true knowledge and knows what they are looking at doesn't fall for it.

4Jyvnw.jpg

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corn you gotta remember, muthafuckas are stupid. They box score and highlight watch. Even when many who claim they know the sport and watch the game don't fully understand the stragety involved. People post shit not for facts and true anylasis, but for likes and laughs. Dickheads basically. Anyone with true knowledge and knows what they are looking at doesn't fall for it.

4Jyvnw.jpg
Jack.. I get it.. I need to analyze the game more like you. Are you going to a game this year?