Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Belichek can put out all the rumors he wants about trusting Stidham, first day games are confirmed in 2020, Cam is signing to the Patriots..

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
minus whale make some predictions

I see my Lions going 8-8 (losses in red)

Of course I'm being generous giving them wins over the falcons and colts

Regular season
Week 1, Sept. 13: vs. Chicago Bears, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 2, Sept. 20: at Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 3, Sept. 27: at Arizona Cardinals, University of Phoenix Stadium, 4:25 p.m., Fox

Week 4, Oct. 4: vs. New Orleans Saints, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 5, Oct. 11: Bye week

Week 6, Oct. 18: at Jacksonville Jaguars, TIAA Bank Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 7, Oct. 25: at Atlanta Falcons, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 8, Nov. 1: vs. Indianapolis Colts, Ford Field, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 9, Nov. 8: at Minnesota Vikings, U.S. Bank Stadium, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 10, Nov. 15: vs. Washington, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 11, Nov. 22: at Carolina Panthers, Bank of America Stadium, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 12, Nov. 26: vs. Houston Texans, Thanksgiving Day, Ford Field, 12:30 p.m., CBS

Week 13, Dec. 6: at Chicago Bears, Solider Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 14, Dec. 13: vs. Green Bay Packers, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 15, Dec. 19 or Dec. 20: at Tennessee Titans, Nissan Stadium, TBD

Week 16, Dec. 26 or Dec. 27: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Ford Field, TBD

Week 17, Jan. 3: vs. Minnesota Vikings, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
minus whale make some predictions

I see my Lions going 8-8 (losses in red)

Of course I'm being generous giving them wins over the falcons and colts

Regular season
Week 1, Sept. 13: vs. Chicago Bears, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 2, Sept. 20: at Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 3, Sept. 27: at Arizona Cardinals, University of Phoenix Stadium, 4:25 p.m., Fox

Week 4, Oct. 4: vs. New Orleans Saints, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 5, Oct. 11: Bye week

Week 6, Oct. 18: at Jacksonville Jaguars, TIAA Bank Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 7, Oct. 25: at Atlanta Falcons, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 8, Nov. 1: vs. Indianapolis Colts, Ford Field, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 9, Nov. 8: at Minnesota Vikings, U.S. Bank Stadium, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 10, Nov. 15: vs. Washington, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 11, Nov. 22: at Carolina Panthers, Bank of America Stadium, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 12, Nov. 26: vs. Houston Texans, Thanksgiving Day, Ford Field, 12:30 p.m., CBS

Week 13, Dec. 6: at Chicago Bears, Solider Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 14, Dec. 13: vs. Green Bay Packers, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

Week 15, Dec. 19 or Dec. 20: at Tennessee Titans, Nissan Stadium, TBD

Week 16, Dec. 26 or Dec. 27: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Ford Field, TBD

Week 17, Jan. 3: vs. Minnesota Vikings, Ford Field, 1 p.m., Fox

If Stafford is healthy, yall should beat the Texans on Thanksgiving Day..I like Deshaun but O'Brien has given him nothing to work with..

Southpaw

1 of the few blk men on this board
BGOL Investor
If Stafford is healthy, yall should beat the Texans on Thanksgiving Day..I like Deshaun but O'Brien has given him nothing to work with..
[/QUOTE

Lions ain't beating the Falcons or Indy, and they're going to lose twice to GB. Might beat Tampa

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I was thinking the same thing but I have NO TRUST in our idiot coach...

Hey it will be a meeting of former idiot coaches from the belichek tree.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
49ers 2020 Schedule.....Westworld Style
(I dare ya'll to tell me this shit ain't nice)

Week 1: Cardinals
Week 2: Jets
Week 3: Giants
Week 4: Eagles (SNF)
Week 5: Dolphins
Week 6: Rams (SNF)
Week 7: Patriots
Week 8: Seahawks
Week 9: Packers (TNF)
Week 10: Saints
BYE WEEK
Week 12: Rams
Week 13: Bills (MNF)
Week 14: Redskins
Week 15: Cowboys (SNF)
Week 16: Cardinals
Week 17: Seahawks

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Panthers' David Tepper believes games could feature some fans

Around the NFL Staff
NFL.COM

The NFL released its 2020 regular-season schedule last week, but one of the biggest remaining questions is what the in-stadium experience will look like when games are planned to take place come September.
Carolina Panthers owner David Tepper expressed optimism Wednesday that while NFL games likely would not feature stadiums at full capacity, that does not mean games won't have some fans in the stands.

"You won't be playing having full stadiums, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fans in the stadium either," Tepper said during an appearance on CNBC. "If you're comfortable being in a closed airplane for a cross-country trip, 18 inches apart, maybe with two seats in between you and being 5 feet away from each other, you might be comfortable in an open-air stadium."

Tepper added: "There should be some amount of fans in the stadiums, depending on what locale and where you are and what the local rules are. There could possibly be."

Tepper, whose Panthers play in an open-air stadium, said that the prevalence of COVID-19 tests by the fall could allow this to be safely accomplished, and he noted the coming return of soccer to Europe.

The German Bundesliga soccer league is scheduled to resume play Saturday, and the NFL plans to monitor what happens when play returns.

The league sent a memo to clubs this week announcing the virtual offseason program has been extended through May 29. Teams also have been instructed to have policies in place by Friday for a potential future reopening of club facilities.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
[QUOTE="Shaka54, post: 20904621, member: 146152"
:lol::lol::lol:

Gruden.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

L2uhT1.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I am not optimistic about the NFL getting in an uniterrupted or complete regular aeason in during this pandemic. Too many folks in cities with NFL teams in their geographic area are acting the cool regarding quaranting and social distancing. I thought the smarter thing to do was to just come out with a 9-11,or 10-12 game regular season starting in October or November. I guess the NFL feels they'll get all 16 games in somehow even of the Super bowl is in early March.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Dak Prescott Turns Down Contract Offer That Would Make Him Highest Paid QB In NFL History

By

Randy Oliver

-

May 21, 2020

thumb-26-1536x805.jpg

Dak Prescott and a potential new contract seem to be social distancing like the rest of us.

The Dallas Cowboys quarterback has been in a stalemate of contract talks with his team since the end of last season, and it appears the two sides aren’t getting much closer.

According to NBC Sports’ Chris Simms, Prescott was offered a five-year, $175 million contract from the Cowboys, which would make him the highest-paid quarterback in NFL history.

“He wants a four-year deal. If they do agree to a five-year deal, they would like a really big number at the end of that fifth year to cover their butts for what the market might be at the position five years from now.” Simms said in an interview with 103.5 The Fan. “I’ve heard he’s asking for somewhere like north of $45 million in that fifth year.”

His current offer stands at $35 million per year.

If Dak were to get the deal he is asking for, he would make more money than other quarterbacks who have won Super Bowls while only appearing in three playoff games, winning one.

Sources told ESPN that Prescott does not plan to participate in the Cowboys’ offseason program until both sides agree to a long-term contract.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dak Prescott Turns Down Contract Offer That Would Make Him Highest Paid QB In NFL History

By

Randy Oliver

-

May 21, 2020

thumb-26-1536x805.jpg

Dak Prescott and a potential new contract seem to be social distancing like the rest of us.

The Dallas Cowboys quarterback has been in a stalemate of contract talks with his team since the end of last season, and it appears the two sides aren’t getting much closer.

According to NBC Sports’ Chris Simms, Prescott was offered a five-year, $175 million contract from the Cowboys, which would make him the highest-paid quarterback in NFL history.

“He wants a four-year deal. If they do agree to a five-year deal, they would like a really big number at the end of that fifth year to cover their butts for what the market might be at the position five years from now.” Simms said in an interview with 103.5 The Fan. “I’ve heard he’s asking for somewhere like north of $45 million in that fifth year.”

His current offer stands at $35 million per year.

If Dak were to get the deal he is asking for, he would make more money than other quarterbacks who have won Super Bowls while only appearing in three playoff games, winning one.

Sources told ESPN that Prescott does not plan to participate in the Cowboys’ offseason program until both sides agree to a long-term contract.

Da fuck is wrong with this dude (Dak) ???

:beatyourass::beatyourass::beatyourass: