Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DK2pCg7WkAAhqgh.jpg
:lol: :lol:

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
Registered
the look on philly's faces as the skins run out the clock up by 10 :lol:
game was the EXACT opposite of last year's opener when the skins had them down 17-0 in philly.
and yeah, EIGHT sacks and 3 turnovers (Chase young gets his first 2 - both strip sacks). that front is gonna be a problem.

Yea it will be. And people forget we’re not the Skins no more. There will be a new name next year. Philly didn’t lose that game, they got beat.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea it will be. And people forget we’re not the Skins no more. There will be a new name next year. Philly didn’t lose that game, they got beat.
Man if you up 17-0 and lose....you damn sure lost that game. :lol: Redskins on offense did nothing impressive but what they did do was not turn the ball over. You do that and play good defense you are going to be in some games that you shouldn't win. Eagles had no business losing even with the injuries.

Wentz is starting to look real suspect.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
Registered
Man if you up 17-0 and lose....you damn sure lost that game. :lol: Redskins on offense did nothing impressive but what they did do was not turn the ball over. You do that and play good defense you are going to be in some games that you shouldn't win. Eagles had no business losing even with the injuries.

Wentz is starting to look real suspect.

Yea ok. But they had zero defensive touchdowns. That means none. This anemic offense put up 27 points. How many solid offenses can’t do that? The offense hasn’t discovered itself yet.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea ok. But they had zero defensive touchdowns. That means none. This anemic offense put up 27 points. How many solid offenses can’t do that? The offense hasn’t discovered itself yet.
This is not hate I'm speaking strictly from someone who watched the game today. I'm one of the people who thought the Redskins might win at least 8 games this year. I think they have a great defensive line and I thought Rivera would take that defense to another level. I also thought they underachieved last year. I thought they had a shot at the playoffs with Guice and AP but they let both go and to me their run game isn't as good.

The defense allowed for the Skins to have good field position. Redskins best chances at winning are playing conservative football and let the other team throw turnovers. IF the other team doesn't...they are doomed.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
agreed. i don't like their offensive philosophy with the run game (thanks scott turner). I hope Antonio Gibson emerges to take most of the load AKA christian McCafffrey.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is not hate I'm speaking strictly from someone who watched the game today. I'm one of the people who thought the Redskins might win at least 8 games this year. I think they have a great defensive line and I thought Rivera would take that defense to another level. I also thought they underachieved last year. I thought they had a shot at the playoffs with Guice and AP but they let both go and to me their run game isn't as good.

The defense allowed for the Skins to have good field position. Redskins best chances at winning are playing conservative football and let the other team throw turnovers. IF the other team doesn't...they are doomed.
i feel u D-town. i'm about to catch this dallas-LA game. is Zeke gonna eat tonight?