Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That didn't look like offensive interference

but oh well

They should have taken that field goal earlier

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
This raggedy fat bastard had this to say in defense of his 2 year record here of piss poor play calls

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Dam the Browns jus suck ...:smh:

N the Baker Mayfield's transformation into Johnny Manziel is nearly complete.

hey slam - where you at???

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another year where the kickers are terrible. I mean that is their only job just kick. No tackling drills, no catching routes or running through the D line. Just sit on the sideline til you are called up.

I remember when kicks under 50 yards was automatic.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The Jets out there looking like total shit.....as usual
Yeah they will definitely be picking top 5 in the next draft

:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Bell gonna regret leaving the Steelers

pUnrqa.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I didnt see the game, but Saquan was 15 for 6 yards and his longest was 7 yards. Was Pitts defense that good or Giants Oline that bad. 15 carries you have to be able to make something on your own.
It was both. That Giants line is a mess. Was very confused all night with how the Steelers lined up. Dupree playing like he want that extension. He literally fucked everyone up. Steelers gonna have to find a way to keep him and Watt. Do a franchise tag on Dupree and Pay Watt.

JVDnz3.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
We've seen the last of James Connor as a starter. Nigga can't stay healthy for shit. :smh: Benny Snell Jr. Is the man now.

IBBbhB.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
It was both. That Giants line is a mess. Was very confused all night with how the Steelers lined up. Dupree playing like he want that extension. He literally fucked everyone up. Steelers gonna have to find a way to keep him and Watt. Do a franchise tag on Dupree and Pay Watt.

JVDnz3.jpg
Best part of our line was our rookie LT Andrew Thomas. Most of the rush penetration came through the middle. Dupree was getting loose whenever they overloaded the Edge. Thomas was doing his thing though.