Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
432375999_791659179658946_1498960090824837607_n.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i read where washington picked up Marcus Fuckin Mariota. What could he possibly teach a rookie qb? why not just keep Jacoby Brissett?

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the Dak effect....they backed up the brinks truck for his ass. plus they know they gotta pay CD and Micah too

Cowboys problem was the run blocking and the #2 and #3 receiver not producing. Been awhile since 1000 yard back won a SB, KC and Pats proved you don't need a feature back ro win a SB. They will probably draft a RB early, sign Rico cheap. They are trying to trade Gallup, he ain't worth a Happy Meal. If they can't trade him, they will probably try to get a #2 somewhere, let Cooks be a #3.

They will focus on getting a younger line that can run block. Jerry never makes splashes in free agency, he focuses on trades and drafting talent.

And yes, gotta pay Dak, CeeDee, and Micah top dollar. Fans want wins, but its still a franchise and run like a business. Jerry does not have to win the SB to sell tickets, or build his brand.

That being said, Jerry is only about profits and marketing, Cowboys are not winning the SB no time soon. They are just a "circus" team vs average to below average teams now. All show business.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I dont know...Kingsbury's going to need to committ to running the ball because as a defensive coach, i know Quinn isn't going to want to throw it all over the place.
if kingsbury pulls a scott turner / eric bieniemy and refuse to run the ball then washington will have a very long year. Time will tell.