Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

qPlkHT.jpg

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

It be even funnier if Poles has let the media assume and run with the Fields trade talk, while actually planning on keeping/ building around him all along :rolleyes:

Lawd knows they haven't been right about a single move we've made so far. Poles has been running a real tight ship info wise, and since the media obviously has no real clue they need to say something for content since that pays the bills.

Most of the folks keke-ing on SM were dead wrong about what they thought would happen up to this point. Anything is still possible... but too many people be listening to too many voices out there claiming "sources" but in actuality are no more qualified or plugged in than any of us.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It be even funnier if Poles has let the media assume and run with the Fields trade talk, while actually planning on keeping/ building around him all along :rolleyes:

Lawd knows they haven't been right about a single move we've made so far. Poles has been running a real tight ship info wise, and since the media obviously has no real clue they need to say something for content since that pays the bills.

Most of the folks keke-ing on SM were dead wrong about what they thought would happen up to this point. Anything is still possible... but too many people be listening to too many voices out there claiming "sources" but in actuality are no more qualified or plugged in than any of us.
Didn’t some Chicago rapper claim he go to the same barber as fields and know for a fact fields ain’t going nowhere? I believe that was making some rounds on the internet either last week or the week b4

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Didn’t some Chicago rapper claim he go to the same barber as fields and know for a fact fields ain’t going nowhere? I believe that was making some rounds on the internet either last week or the week b4
Yea, but who knows? I hope that's good info because I'm in the keep Fields crowd. But if Poles decides to go with a diff QB I'll understand and we'll see what happens. Dude better come in and win though.

Patiently waiting to see what happens in real life.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah I posted this tweet a few days ago. It’s deleted but if you go on Twitter you can still listen to it

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Yea, but who knows? I hope that's good info because I'm in the keep Fields crowd. But if Poles decides to go with a diff QB I'll understand and we'll see what happens. Dude better come in and win though.

Patiently waiting to see what happens in real life.
I hope yall keep him usc quarterbacks don’t work in the nfl

Carson Palmer being the exception and that’s debatable

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Comment makes no sense, since he's technically a Oklahoma QB and followed his coach

This is like saying Drake Maye should be blamed for Mitch Trubisky when they played for entirely different coaches and offensive coordinators.

so we should go for Michigan QB's, because of Brady?

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Comment makes no sense, since he's technically a Oklahoma QB and followed his coach

This is like saying Drake Maye should be blamed for Mitch Trubisky when they played for entirely different coaches and offensive coordinators.

It's def no guarantees. But I think we can win with Fields.

Some crazy ass folks on the same internet are telling me Caleb don't need weapons and could have produced a better record in the L if he was in JFs position (same cast of coaches, WRs over these past few seasons,etc.). I think otherwise. I think you'll need to still build the roster. And we can do that faster/better by keeping Fields and acquiring more picks.

Plus Caleb didn't exactly win huge in college, if that translates.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

The comment does make sense if you look back at all the qbs drafted from the school

Yes you have different coaches but it’s the same system

Similar to the Florida gators

They can be amazing in college but if you’re not running a pro based system it hurts them in the long run

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The comment does make sense if you look back at all the qbs drafted from the school

Yes you have different coaches but it’s the same system

Similar to the Florida gators

They can be amazing in college but if you’re not running a pro based system it hurts them in the long run

It's not the same system. How can you compare someone who played for Pete Carroll to someone in 2024?

Lincoln Riley came from Oklahoma, look up his history of QB's

It's why Caleb went from DC to Oklahoma

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's not the same system. How can you compare someone who played for Pete Carroll to someone in 2024?

Lincoln Riley came from Oklahoma, look up his history of QB's

It's why Caleb went from DC to Oklahoma
Lincoln Riley’s recent QB track record is official. Without looking at stats, it’s likely night and day compared to Florida gator signal callers.

Then again…. I might not to hush because I just thought about the qb’s he coach and what they’re doing or did in the league….

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Told ya he was gone

Why I’m mad cause this the second time I seen a prime receiver in the same sentence with patriots this off season.. first they said Higgins now they saying Jefferson. If these nigs land either one of them or both imma be pissed… what the hell you doing gmen. They said Higgins might go to pats for a 3 round draft pic..we got those.. we also got the 6 pic.. let’s get Jeff and Higgins fuck it

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Told ya he was gone

Why I’m mad cause this the second time I seen a prime receiver in the same sentence with patriots this off season.. first they said Higgins now they saying Jefferson. If these nigs land either one of them or both imma be pissed… what the hell you doing gmen. They said Higgins might go to pats for a 3 round draft pic..we got those.. we also got the 6 pic.. let’s get Jeff and Higgins fuck it
He is going to have to push the issue because they said they are not going to trade him.

Not sure what Kwesi trying to do, but I think if they can draft Penix that might be a good move.

Edit: I’m seeing a lot of people think they will draft JJ McCarthy

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He is going to have to push the issue because they said they are not going to trade him.

Not sure what Kwesi trying to do, but I think if they can draft Penix that might be a good move.

Edit: I’m seeing a lot of people think they will draft JJ McCarthy

Yeah they definitely gonna need a qb that can do his thing to keep Jeff from leaving