Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Seahawks GM John Schneider said on Seattle radio show @WymanAndBob that he wanted to keep Drew Lock, but the Giants “basically sold him on the opportunity to compete to be the starter.” Schneider said that Lock views this situation with the Giants as possibly being similar to Baker Mayfield in Tampa last year.

Oh.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Fam which would you rather happen...

YO giant's give up massive draft capital to move up to the top 3 picks or trade a 1st or 2nd round pick for Justin fields?
They wouldn't even have give up that much for Fields. A 2nd or a 3rd possibly a pick that's conditionally to some degree would probably get the job done. And if anybody could get the most out of Fields it's probably Daboll.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
So who is Herbert supposed to throw to now?
They have the 5th pick so they should have their choice of Brock Bowers, Rome Odunze or Malik Nabers. And there's always good WRs in the 2nd round plus Harbaugh hired a OC in Greg Roman who's more known for designing a good rushing attack than a potent pass game.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
They have the 5th pick so they should have their choice of Brock Bowers, Rome Odunze or Malik Nabers. And there's always good WRs in the 2nd round plus Harbaugh hired a OC in Greg Roman who's more known for designing a good rushing attack than a potent pass game.
They need to leave Nabers & Odunze alone. Let my G-Men have to decide between them two

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hadn't been keeping up with the Chargers roster but Williams & Allen were the primary receivers I remembered

Yeah Williams stayed hurt and Allen is legit, but old....Dude breaks down towards the end of the year...

They are just getting younger and cheaper at the position....With that 5th pick, they will be able to draft a replacement on top of Quentin Johnson and Joshua Palmer....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Seahawks GM John Schneider said on Seattle radio show @WymanAndBob that he wanted to keep Drew Lock, but the Giants “basically sold him on the opportunity to compete to be the starter.” Schneider said that Lock views this situation with the Giants as possibly being similar to Baker Mayfield in Tampa last year.

Oh.

Drew Lock, starter? huh?

The Giants are desperate?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Yall going to be good...It's so many good WRs coming out....

Hell Nabers and Odunze are both good, but their teammates Brian Thomas (LSU) and Polk (Washington) were solid too... It's 21 legit WRs coming out this draft, but I feel you on Nabers and Odunze lol
I've been liking the tapes I've seen on Nabers prior to the combine but Odunze really impressed me as well

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Dude legit now and plays bigger than his size....I play alot of college football on draftkings and man that dude was putting up stupid number...Him and Brian Thomas on that LSU team....
I need us to pick up a WR with solid route tree skills and would be an immediate #1 threat opposite Hyatt so that Hyatt can be that deep vertical threat we saw every time he was on the field last season