Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have officially Made my appearance for the 2024 Season

And I will straight up BITCH SLAP the first person that says "But they didn't pay AJ Brown" SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Clearly you don't understand how hard it has been for this team to get ANY type of Free agent receiver that isn't younger then 34 years old.

We haven't seen this type of talent in the receiving room... EVER.... EVER... not even back when we had Aj Brown.

Burks is about to be the Biggest Slot receiver in the league and in a position that's more suited for him. Then we have Kyle Phillips with a coach that will finally use him the way that he should be used. I'm excited.

I'll fucking take it..... If you followed this team as long as I have (36 years) ... I think you would understand.

Us signing a 29 year old Wide receiver that had multiple teams wanting him.... has NEVER fucking happened. Never.

Free Agents in their prime.... DO NOT come here.

Need an offensive tackle in the 1st or 2nd round, I wont be mad if the take Nabers or Odunze in the first and let Bill Callahan develop a 2nd round tackle since dude has developed olinemen forever.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Need an offensive tackle in the 1st or 2nd round, I wont be mad if the take Nabers or Odunze in the first and let Bill Callahan develop a 2nd round tackle since dude has developed olinemen forever.

The Ridley signing means the draft is wide the fuck open… with all of these qb needy teams… if we could trade back im cool. Like you said … all we need is a tackle in the first or second.

If Cathon can T Smith as a placeholder Left tackle… man oh man… then I’m all in on Brock Browers in the first. That offense would amazing.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I know one thing, there’s some fucking dawg at wideout
And quarterbacks too

The running back class might be deeper in two years

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn... AA Rod's downfall is chefs kiss

Dis fuckin crakkka man I tell ya. :smh:

t42Mvg.jpg

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he still doesn't excite me..................not in the least bit.
definitely doesn't improve the Cowboys at all.

No disagreement there.. but he's basically just a vet presence since he knows Zimmer's defense so well. Yall really need a run stopping LB

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Ridley signing means the draft is wide the fuck open… with all of these qb needy teams… if we could trade back im cool. Like you said … all we need is a tackle in the first or second.

If Cathon can T Smith as a placeholder Left tackle… man oh man… then I’m all in on Brock Browers in the first. That offense would amazing.

I cant roll with a place holder at LT. Michael Roos held it down about 8 years then Lewan held it until the knee injuries killed him. We need someone young this year since its a loaded LT and WR class, I'll accept a trade back for some extra capital. Bowers is a beast, but Chig and the Young guy Whyle have potential. This gonna be a 3 WR base offense now.

As much as I hate the Ravens I hope Henry kills it, he deserves to go out on a playoff team.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Hey , hey so do the giants get there picks or something due to this travesty.. teary eyes, mental stress we need more picks
Doesn't look like it. The Chiefs got busted for tampering with Jeremy Maclin and had to give up a 3rd round pick and a 6th round pick but neither pick went to the team that the player previously played for.

Alt or Fashaonu should be there at 7. So should Bowers unless the Chargers or Giants take him.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I cant roll with a place holder at LT. Michael Roos held it down about 8 years then Lewan held it until the knee injuries killed him. We need someone young this year since its a loaded LT and WR class, I'll accept a trade back for some extra capital. Bowers is a beast, but Chig and the Young guy Whyle have potential. This gonna be a 3 WR base offense now.

As much as I hate the Ravens I hope Henry kills it, he deserves to go out on a playoff team.

I mean a guy that can be there to take the pressure off when it comes to the draft… my fear is that if we don’t have a sure backup or potential starter in place before the draft… then when we draft a LT and dude gets injured.. we will be stuck with Dillard as the ONLy option.

I think you see where I’m going. lol

Tyron Smith is legit and can play both sides.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think they will use him to implement the defense, similar to what rivera did with Thomas davis. Isn't wagner washed by now?
Naw he not washed. He had 183 tackles and 3 sacks last year.

I think they are trying to clean up and to do an overhaul of the culture.
Tone setter for the locker room.
Plus Wagner chose Washington to finish up his masters degree at Howard.