Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

There's a lot of shit wrong with that top QB list
But the top two ranked, looks good to me ;)

97dbe35acda5c2cc3c980b41558039f3.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn THAT'S where my dawg Buster Skrine is at, I was just talking about him, wondering what he was doing these days...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

its crazy that's happened to him.....I remember seeing him on Good Morning NFL a few years back while he was in the league and he was working or doing some type of internship on Wall street learning the ins and outs....he came across as forward thinking and thought he was setting himself up for a career in Financial services post NFL career....wonder what the fuck happened?! smh

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
its crazy that's happened to him.....I remember seeing him on Good Morning NFL a few years back while he was in the league and he was working or doing some type of internship on Wall street learning the ins and outs....he came across as forward thinking and thought he was setting himself up for a career in Financial services post NFL career....smh

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@EPDC
I hope that young man knows how much pressure he's about to be under
If he does not produce on the field like Diggs, the fans & the media are going to turn on him
Heads are going to roll, if every other rookie WR has good seasons, except him
Because the Bills could've had...Xavier Worthy, Ricky Pearsall, AD Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, etc, etc
But no..... they chose to swap picks & trade down multiple times :dunno:

vZw3Dty8CuzjHY_xR3PGnDiV2666Fm8ixe1pUlQvW7Y-rPzHTNTC3ngowMLXB27Baqt2zGizB2pvq-8IVlnsA7kPMq7oI9jTt0S1lZ0hjTMLI0UR-BsWljWESYdGqqo56JUS0X4YuNnWyMirIubW7e2s4i55akb3jhk

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
@EPDC
If he does not produce on the field like Diggs, the fans & the media are going to turn on him
Because the Bills could've had...Xavier Worthy, Ricky Pearsall, AD Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, etc, etc

vZw3Dty8CuzjHY_xR3PGnDiV2666Fm8ixe1pUlQvW7Y-rPzHTNTC3ngowMLXB27Baqt2zGizB2pvq-8IVlnsA7kPMq7oI9jTt0S1lZ0hjTMLI0UR-BsWljWESYdGqqo56JUS0X4YuNnWyMirIubW7e2s4i55akb3jhk
Nah. He's going to be straight. This ain't NYC. The media pressure here is non-existent, plus they aren't going to lean so heavy on him. Knox, Kincaid Cook will be the heavy hitters on the offense with Shakir, Coleman and others adding to the offense as needed.

Buffalo has always been WR friendly, even if they are divas, like Diggs was towards the end.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@EPDC

So true!!

If he's a good receiver, I think he's going to well with endorsement deals.

He needs to secure a bunch of deals now and get paid right quick!!!

You never know what how the season will turn out.

....and YES, fans will turn on him w/ the quickness if he doesn't do well.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So true!!

If he's a good receiver, I think he's going to well with endorsement deals.

He needs to secure a bunch of deals now and get paid right quick!!!

You never know what how the season will turn out.

....and YES, fans will turn on him w/ the quickness if he doesn't do well.
And learn from the OG Lynch. Live off your endorsement checks and save your football checks.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I looked at the tweet & started cracking up :D
But then realized its ROOKIE camp, so Daniel Jones wasn't even there
He probably just didn't want to get in trouble for gambling, like what happened with Calvin Ridley
The comments on twitter, were roasting Daniel Jones though, LOL
He's there, but he's just working out, from what I understand.