Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I clearly said, "As a football fan", not as a player.

We are fans, not players. We want to see good football every Sunday, not once every Blue Moon.

SB ring is for the players, fans and spend money and time watching every single week, and the offseason. True fans invest too much time, to watch a team win one important game, every 10 or 15 years.
I was born 1980.. it took the eagles 37 yrs of my life to finally win one.. imagine being a fan of a team and waiting 37 yrs to finally see a victory that truly matters.. imagine if you were an eagle fan and your friends were giant, cowboys, 49ers, hell even the redskins.. you would have gotten shitted on your whole life and watch them celebrate throughout their childhood, teens, 20s, even early 30s with chip talk and ud be silent the whole time and being the laughing stock of not winning shit. As a fan that’s called torture.. imagine being born in 96 and your team hasn’t won shit during your whole lifetime. That’s what 28 yr old and younger cowboy fans, 49ers fans have to go through . so As a giant fan seeing 2 superbowls while I was in elementary, 1 in my 20s as another 1 in my 30s well that’s great to feel. So as a fan literally looking at people that haven’t won shit in damn near 30 yrs and saying shit like your teen never seen your chip or your younger sibling wasn’t alive to see that chip brings great humor. There’s many fans of those other teams in ny and when you go there the anger in their face, the fuck this I’m out, the angry silence is hilarious. I know those fans that were literally trying to avoid me when they team lost cause its failure after failure. They can’t say nothing and talking about Polk high days is sad

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you want to watch every football game?

Netflix has football?
I said the same thing when did Netflix get NFL games. You would of thought there would be a big announcement especially for Christmas games.

Edit: Netflix is in talks to get the games.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was born 1980.. it took the eagles 37 yrs of my life to finally win one.. imagine being a fan of a team and waiting 37 yrs to finally see a victory that truly matters.. imagine if you were an eagle fan and your friends were giant, cowboys, 49ers, hell even the redskins.. you would have gotten shitted on your whole life and watch them celebrate throughout their childhood, teens, 20s, even early 30s with chip talk and ud be silent the whole time and being the laughing stock of not winning shit. As a fan that’s called torture.. imagine being born in 96 and your team hasn’t won shit during your whole lifetime. That’s what 28 yr old and younger cowboy fans, 49ers fans have to go through . so As a giant fan seeing 2 superbowls while I was in elementary, 1 in my 20s as another 1 in my 30s well that’s great to feel. So as a fan literally looking at people that haven’t won shit in damn near 30 yrs and saying shit like your teen never seen your chip or your younger sibling wasn’t alive to see that chip brings great humor. There’s many fans of those other teams in ny and when you go there the anger in their face, the fuck this I’m out, the angry silence is hilarious. I know those fans that were literally trying to avoid me when they team lost cause its failure after failure. They can’t say nothing and talking about Polk high days is sad

I said what I said. On a week to week basis, I would rather watch a good team, than a poor squad that wins 3 games in a row every Blue Moon.

There is nothing to get excited for when your squad sucks, can't even make the playoffs or win the Division.

If you travel the country, and talk to football fans across the country, you will find out no team's envy Giants or Tampa Bay fans.

Trust me. Step outside New York.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said what I said. On a week to week basis, I would rather watch a good team, than a poor squad that wins 3 games in a row every Blue Moon.

There is nothing to get excited for when your squad sucks, can't even make the playoffs or win the Division.

If you travel the country, and talk to football fans across the country, you will find out no team's envy Giants or Tampa Bay fans.

Trust me. Step outside New York.
You hate the giants period. Ole boy pointed out that the vikings had more division titles but less chips than the giants. You made it a point to try to shit on the giants. Ask Viking fans do they enjoy the fact that they never won a superbowl. Ask them do they find nfl entertaining knowing that in the end the season was all for nothing. Noticed ole boy was talking about the Vikings and you literally had to throw in teams that weren’t mentioned to try to insult the giants. Let’s talk about all the teams that never won shit vs the team that has 4 superbowls and asked the fans do they rather have zero superbowl parties and parades or 4. Nig hates the giant so much he went out his way to move the goalpost to try to insult them.. it was Vikings history vs the giant history.. not a bunch of other people history trying to compare it to the giants. Notice my team must be nice cause you had to mention teams with the most superbowls or superbowl contenders to fit your arguments. Noticed you didn’t mention the browns, titans, bears, or other shit squads. Your argument shows how much my team is on your brain

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You hate the giants period. Ole boy pointed out that the vikings had more division titles but less chips than the giants. You made it a point to try to shit on the giants. Ask Viking fans do they enjoy the fact that they never won a superbowl. Ask them do they find nfl entertaining knowing that in the end the season was all for nothing. Noticed ole boy was talking about the Vikings and you literally had to throw in teams that weren’t mentioned to try to insult the giants. Let’s talk about all the teams that never won shit vs the team that has 4 superbowls and asked the fans do they rather have zero superbowl parties and parades or 4. Nig hates the giant so much he went out his way to move the goalpost to try to insult them.. it was Vikings history vs the giant history.. not a bunch of other people history trying to compare it to the giants. Notice my team must be nice cause you had to mention teams with the most superbowls or superbowl contenders to fit your arguments. Noticed you didn’t mention the browns, titans, bears, or other shit squads. Your argument shows how much my team is on your brain

I said the Giants and Tampa Bay, they both won 2 SBs this century. I meant what I said. Nobody is crying and complaining, but you.

You can't make people respect the Giants. They have not won a Division title since 2011. SB was 2012. Its over a decade, kids in middle school now never saw the Giants win anything.

Want my respect, be over .500 3 or 4 seasons in a row.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said the Giants and Tampa Bay, they both won 2 SBs this century. I meant what I said. Nobody is crying and complaining, but you.

You can't make people respect the Giants. They have not won a Division title since 2011. SB was 2012. Its over a decade, kids in middle school now never saw the Giants win anything.

Want my respect, be over .500 3 or 4 seasons in a row.
Noticed you said kids not adults.. lot of adults between 18-28 never seen the cowboys win a chip.. get over it.. cowboys are the Knicks of the nfl now

my fault Knicks actually been in the finals the past 25 yrs can’t say the samething for the cowboys

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Noticed you said kids not adults.. lot of adults between 18-28 never seen the cowboys win a chip.. get over it.. cowboys are the Knicks of the nfl now

my fault Knicks actually been in the finals the past 25 yrs can’t say the samething for the cowboys
NY fans are attention whores.

Fuck all them squads, they ain't shit to people outside NY, that city is ass in pro sports the last 10 years

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NY fans are attention whores.

Fuck all them squads, they ain't shit to people outside NY, that city is ass in pro sports the last 10 years
I hate all ny teams except the giants so you not saying anything to me when you shitting on other ny teams. Still don’t change the fact that your cowboys are the Knicks of football

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone think that Flores will get a chance to be a head coach again? Something to watch closely....
He will. In the second half of the season last year, he turned that defense around that had some pretty shitty players.

O’Connell is apart of that Shannan tree so that gives him a nice edge.

The question is owners are not looking for DC to be HC.

Raheem already had a relationship with the Falcons and was coming from McVay. He also won a Super Bowl. Applied for the job with the first vacancy when they hired Smith
Defense was kind of shitty too, but they played over expectations.

Dan Quinn won a Super Bowl as a DC and went to a Super Bowl as HC.

His leverage will be he is working under O’Connell and if they can go far this year he might have a chance

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

brad-holmes-lions.gif