Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think they have enough money to sign all three of them because remember you need other players around them also
Yeah but they aren’t active in free agency. All they do is draft. Build around stars with rookie deals is their motto.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yeah but they aren’t active in free agency. All they do is draft. Build around stars with rookie deals is their motto.
See this is why people got a little pissed at them because their draft this year was very bad. The Dallas Cowboys have a huge decision to make and like I said earlier, I think the Dakota Prescott is going to be left in the cold.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See this is why people got a little pissed at them because their draft this year was very bad. The Dallas Cowboys have a huge decision to make and like I said earlier, I think the Dakota Prescott is going to be left in the cold.
I don’t see it.

They had a good draft. Grabbed a starting tackle starting center starting linebacker….people were pissed off because they didn’t draft a running back.

I think they gonna try and bring back all of them. Salary cap is going high….Dak and Lamb are the ones who need deals done. Micah is a few years away.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yup and go look at Jimmy G stats his first year in Chicago.
456 and 8 TDs

Red zone threat, but that’s it. Hands still good though

Funny thing about that though
Logan Thomas will be our tallest pass catcher
So I guess I can't complain about a little more height in the red zone
As a backup, I guess he will do

Deebo = 6'
Aiyuk = 6'
Pearsall = 6'
Jennings = 6'3"
Kittle = 6'4"
Logan Thomas = 6'6"

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Funny thing about that though
Logan Thomas will be our tallest pass catcher
So I guess I can't complain about a little more height in the red zone
As a backup, I guess he will do

Deebo = 6'
Aiyuk = 6'
Pearsall = 6'
Jennings = 6'3"
Kittle = 6'4"
Logan Thomas = 6'6"
he's also an ex QB, so you can run trick plays with him & mcCaffrey.
Shanahan probably will draw up a package for them.