Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This is why I dont understand this crap people were saying about there's no talent in Carolina. Last year, that was true. but this year we went out and upgraded the line and got diontae johnson who went off today. Legette is gonna be good but he's a rookie. I think D has taken a step back but Evero was down on like the 5 or 6th DB last year and still had the defense playing well for the most part. I dont mind losing, but how we lost was the issue.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On the football field, Tony Romo was no Tom Brady. In the booth, Tom Brady is no Tony Romo.
Tom just states the obvious for the most part. He is not adding any insight. Plus, he doesn't finish his thoughts! A lot of starting and stopping when he speaks. SPIT IT OUT TOM!

Romo is very anecdotal, informative, and goofy in the booth. He can get on my damn nerves at times, but he is very good at commentating.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Tom just states the obvious for the most part. He is not adding any insight. Plus, he doesn't finish his thoughts! A lot of starting and stopping when he speaks. SPIT IT OUT TOM!

Romo is very anecdotal, informative, and goofy in the booth. He can get on my damn nerves at times, but he is very good at commentating.
He's also good at predicting plays.