Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bryce Young played only one series in the entire preseason :eek2:
Panthers fans were complaining about this. In a joint practice against the Jets, he apparently looked really good so Canales said he didn't need to play in the game. Honestly I think he only wanted him playing behind the starting oline to get a true evaluation. As I said before, this years team is better than last years team after investing in the offensive line.

Austin Corbett moved to Center after we let bozeman go(he coming back from injury)
Signed Robert Hunt from miami]
Signed Damionne lewis from Seattle
Ickey has another year playing at Tackle

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bryce Young played only one series in the entire preseason :eek2:
Bryce needs out of Carolina ASAP!!! He is already a midget to be a quarterback. He doesn't need to be handicapped by being in that awful program too.

I personally think Bryce will struggle wherever he goes. Hope he gets with a new team and balls out!! I just don't see it though.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bryce needs out of Carolina ASAP!!! He is already a midget to be a quarterback. He doesn't need to be handicapped by being in that awful program too.

I personally think Bryce will struggle wherever he goes. Hope he gets with a new team and balls out!! I just don't see it though.
Send him to the jets..when rodgers is gone he can be a replacement

im not gonna say he’s gonna win with them but jets are use to losing so it wouldn’t matter if he struggle or not.. hell he wouldn’t be the worst qb they had

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Man, I thought Malik Willis would struggle and he's looked pretty good in Green Bay

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup coaching matters. I’ll throw the LA Rams as a place for Bryce to sit and learn from Stafford

Say what you want, but that Shannan/McVay coaching tree is
Good

LaFleur - making Malik look good
Kevin Oconnel - making Sam Darnold look amazing

Still don’t think it’s over for Young in Carolina considering Dalton is on the last year of his contract, but could be wrong

Man, I thought Malik Willis would struggle and he's looked pretty good in Green Bay

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

He was trying his best to not hit her, but she wanted to be hit more than the dude wanted to fight :smh:

He basically was forced to hit her to prepare for the other dude.