Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
:smh: so glad we let him walk
I can’t go that far. I was on the Eagles side of the stadium lower level row 25 at the 30 yard line.
giphy.gif

This was hard to post.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Roquan has been good. Trubs and Floyd it appears may have been more poorly coached/misused than total ass. We won't talk about Kevin White.
Roquan still has to answer for last years “personal time off”

idc what they say, whatever he did or weNt thru is suspect to me until it’s been revealed.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yep. Best seats I’ve had for an NFL game ever. I saw Parkey BARELY clear the bar on his first kick which Philly called timeout on right before the snap. At that moment I knew we were fucked. :smh:
I got a 6 row limit when I go to any games bruh. If I'm not sitting in the first 6 rows or in a club box seat I'll watch at home on TV. I don't deserve to sit way the fuck up there. :tut:

QM07Sn.jpg

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
The fact that the Bears 2020 rookie class-Johnson, Kmet,Mooney and Vildor has played pretty well might be a feather in Pace's cap.
Compared to Trubisky (draft position and pickes traded), Parkey (guaranteed money vs ROI), White (draft position vs ROI), Sheenen (draft position and no production), Glennon (guaranteed money vs ROI); no reupping Gould to sign Parkey; he’s had some high level fuck ups.

He’s had a few hits too; Goldman, Jackson, Cohen. And this brotha has been KEY in a lot of his hits especially with players from the south.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Yep. Best seats I’ve had for an NFL game ever. I saw Parkey BARELY clear the bar on his first kick which Philly called timeout on right before the snap. At that moment I knew we were fucked. :smh:

I have been outside Soldier Field when I visited Chicago Memorial Day Wknd 2012. Never been there for a game. I have only seen the Bears in person in Philly '93(the game where Wendell Davis blewout his kneecaps) and '00, vs.Jets at Met Life on MNF in '14 and @Giants in '18. Bears play at Giants and Jets in 2022. My hope is to be able to attend both of those games.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I have been outside Soldier Field when I visited Chicago Memorial Day Wknd 2012. Never been there for a game. I have only seen the Bears in person in Philly '93(the game where Wendell Davis blewout his kneecaps) and '00, vs.Jets at Met Life on MNF in '14 and @Giants in '18. Bears play at Giants and Jets in 2022. My hope is to be able to attend both of those games.
Damn was that the cutler game when he got sacked 1000 times?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Compared to Trubisky (draft position and pickes traded), Parkey (guaranteed money vs ROI), White (draft position vs ROI), Sheenen (draft position and no production), Glennon (guaranteed money vs ROI); no reupping Gould to sign Parkey; he’s had some high level fuck ups.

He’s had a few hits too; Goldman, Jackson, Cohen. And this brotha has been KEY in a lot of his hits especially with players from the south.

Funny. He swapped ones and gave up 2 3's and 2 4's to get Trubs. While Pace is actually better drafter in mid-rounds, I still say what Angelo gave up for Cutler was worse. Passing on JuJu and Cooper Kupp for Shaheen in '17 was actually worse than the first round fuckery in my opinion.

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
I remember the Davis knee x 2 blowout game watching it on TV. He hit the ground like he’d been shot. Was a productive WR until then too; the turf at the Vet should have been condemned; a lot of careers were ruined on that surface.

Philly fans are a special breed; but even they were smart enough not offer anything but condolences after the Parkey miss; they’d have gotten killed if they gloated. EVERYONE was like my guy here: