Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
dwayne haskins is officially finished in DC..just threw ANOTHER pick (his second, he also has a fumble - albeit a bs call)...Rivera needs to get him and that idiot WR Steven sims outta town ASAP.

he's 6-15 for 36 yds, 2 picks , one funble, and a sack. he's throwing into double coverage every chance he gets. the one time he had a wr open (6 ft 6 logan thomas) he threw behind him.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dwayne haskins is officially finished in DC..just threw ANOTHER pick (his second, he also has a fumble - albeit a bs call)...Rivera needs to get him and that idiot WR Steven sims outta town ASAP.
His mentality reminds me of JaMarcus Russell. I bet Haskins is out of the league in a few years. I hate to say it, but it would be his own fault. He is just so immature.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
His mentality reminds me of JaMarcus Russell. I bet Haskins is out of the league in a few years. I hate to say it, but it would be his own fault. He is just so immature.
he will be unemployed after next week. Philly got the division crown on lock

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Washington hasn't had much long-term success with black qb's in the last 30+something years. They're either at the end of the line(Williams,McNabb), flashes in the pan(Campbell,RG3), or trending towards being ass(Haskin).
they've lacked QB stability period. not really a black thing. at least we give them a chance.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: Jets fans are about to commit suicide

Not sold on Spicoli.

Darnold is a decent QB. Adam Gase is a QB killer. Look at how Tannenhill flourished in Tennessee once he got away from Gase.

If the Jets hire a decent QB friendly head coach, they may be able to save Darnold's career.

If I were the Jets, I'd consider trading that pick for numerous picks in the draft.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Bears fans. Mike Golic's daughter Sydney was working for the team in the social media department. I think she left that job. After the season Roquan Smith is having, they should have given Abella Danger that job. Whatever she put on Ro this past offseason worked. :lol:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
From the "stats can be fuckery department": Rivers, Fouts and Hebert have 14 4,000 yard seasons between them. Yet Stan Humphries was the only Chargers qb to take them to the Super Bowl and they lost that one. What had happened was....LOL

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Not sold on Spicoli.

Darnold is a decent QB. Adam Gase is a QB killer. Look at how Tannenhill flourished in Tennessee once he got away from Gase.

If the Jets hire a decent QB friendly head coach, they may be able to save Darnold's career.

If I were the Jets, I'd consider trading that pick for numerous picks in the draft.
The jets are actually already set up nice for the upcoming draft:

the Jets are currently positioned to pick in the upcoming draft.

• Round 1, 2nd overall
  • Round 1, 26th overall (from Seattle)
  • Round 2, 33rd overall
  • Round 3, 65th overall
  • Round 3, 90th overall (from Seattle)
  • Round 4, 97th overall
  • Round 5, 129th overall
  • Round 5, 132nd overall (from New York)
  • Round 7, 218th overall (from Seattle)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

• Round 1, 2nd overall
  • Round 2, 33rd overall
  • Round 3, 65th overall
  • Round 4, 97th overall
  • Round 5, 129th overall
They need to draft a good line, or work some of those picks into trades.

Darnold has been I the league three years. He still has a lot of upside to him....

Fuck it, I'm a BILLS fan, hope the Jets fail.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
9i5RbV5v_t.png

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

• Round 1, 2nd overall
  • Round 2, 33rd overall
  • Round 3, 65th overall
  • Round 4, 97th overall
  • Round 5, 129th overall

Wonder if Denver,SF,Washington or Carolina will offer a haul for the 2nd pick rd.?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
As Bears fans we know what it's like not having a qb as the face of a franchise. It is really that big of a deal?
AP used to be the face of the Vikings...for a REASON. It's usually the same for the Bears, they'll have such a standout that it's not even a second thought.

Washington was Haskins' to lose and now a Rookie is more celebrated than he is. You'd think that would be a motivating factor.