Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fam..yall gonna be alright. I dont think yall can beat the Bills or the Chiefs, but the Titans are just fine

We already beat the shit out of the Bills with all of their players...

I don’t think we will beat the chiefs.... but right now I just want us in the Playoffs... Indy is on that ass. We lose tonight and they beat Pittsburgh and next week becomes a win and in game against The Texans.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I don’t think we will beat the chiefs.... but right now I just want us in the Playoffs... Indy is on that ass. We lose tonight and they beat Pittsburgh and next week becomes a win and in game against The Texans.

That was a while ago regarding the Bills....

ooo I had forgot about Indy....yeah thats going to be a tough one..even if yall lose though yall can still get in on with a wildcard if you beat the texans..going to be interesting

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

BILLS had a few injuries and were preparing for both the Titans AND Chiefs due to not knowing when or who they were playing that week.

Bruh. Let's see you guys again come playoffs.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
BILLS had a few injuries and were preparing for both the Titans AND Chiefs due to not knowing when or who they were playing that week.

Bruh. Let's see you guys again come playoffs.

Fam we didn’t even practice that week... we had a ton of players on covid reserve that game.. two of our receivers were out.. we didn’t have our nose tackle,,, didn’t have Simmons .. didn’t have Corey Davis... HENRY only got 57 yards... didn’t have our starting corner.. only had two outside linebackers.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
At this point I would take Ben out put Mason Rudolph in. This is horrific. He's making horrible decisions

vFQieq.jpg