Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Did Pederson bench Hurts because of "poor performance"?
OR
Did Pederson bench him because he wanted to purposely tank?

Honestly, I'm still a little confused at what happened there :confused:
he basically put his reserves in for some reason. don't know if anybody noticed, but the first play with sudfield in was a handoff to a RB i hadn't heard of either. and that D-lineman that jumped offsides on 4th down, who the fuck was that?

my opinion , pederson got the call from upstairs concerning draft position. Who knows?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Maaaaaaaaaan, Eagles Post Game Live gon be good. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Seth Joyner probably gonna curse on air. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

1T8Vzv.jpg
Lank?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Yall compare wht the Eagles did to the Jets ..

the last part of the season the Jets was in every game n played all of them to win ..

even squeaked out 2 wins ...thts not tanking or quitting ...

If Adam got fired Doug need to b gone by morning ...

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they wanted to evaluate him he should of started him for the game. Not when Hurts is giving you a chance to win.

Business decision, imagine a player pulling himself from a game for that decision he would be booed, called all kinds of names and traded after the draft.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Disregard the bullshit clickbait title of the video. Pederson looked stupid af at the podium.

Bro i was will say it again ...Doug dont fuck with Hurts ...

he probably was in the war room on draft day throwing a fit when they drafted him ...

Wentz his fucking boy ... he saw the writing on the wall when they drafted Hurts tht high ...

Fuck Doug racist Trump voting ass...

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm good with the G-Men not making the playoffs. We've shown a ton of improvement and I like what Joe Judge has done overall. I don't think the team is ready to make a significant impact yet and not making the playoffs gives us the 11th pick instead of the 19th pick. So getting the better draft spot is the benefit in all this.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Henry got paid then rushed for 2k, if he stay healthy he gonna put up crazy numbers.

Rich Gannon is the fucking worst!!!!

8 people have rushed for 2000... most of them are in the hall or going to the hall

The man needed 233 yards on the last game to do this...

The man ended up 5 yards away... Crickets

The man gets 2k and rich Gannon is like... “he should be proud of his accomplishments”

Greg spent most of the damn game talking about the Colts... we dive a shit about that game... WE just needed to win.

We are the only team in history to have two 2k rushers... Zero mention of that.