Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
il_fullxfull.2202433763_fhff.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking never!! The city needed this win and had it. Going for a first when a fairly easy FG...twice....has me stunned, shocked and dismayed. Have no words. Somebody getting fired after this debacle
Depends on what moves they make in the offseason.
Yall have so many rookie starters that you don’t have to worry about paying for like another 3 years.

Probably lock up Sewell and st brown. Add a DE and CB, Detroit is in good position salary cap wise.

Can’t too many teams say this:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Number 3 coming up for Mahomes :smh:

I'm forced to give him his credit now, he's gone from having a elite receiving group, to winning with good one and if he wins this year he'll have won one with a bad receiving core. He won flashy and if he wins this year he'll have won one playing like Brady reading defenses and picking the defense apart

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Depends on what moves they make in the offseason.
Yall have so many rookie starters that you don’t have to worry about paying for like another 3 years.

Probably lock up Sewell and st brown. Add a DE and CB, Detroit is in good position salary cap wise.

Can’t too many teams say this:

It’s not the talent or salary people are worrying about.. it’s tin cup the coach

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This SB is gonna break records...Taylor Swift,Travis Kelce, Brock Purdy, Christian McCaffrey
OMG! come on now all these people are white... Roger Godell is rubbing his hands like like Birdman right now :lol: :yes:
Drake hommes… 49ers going for their 6 th Super Bowl ring.. chiefs looking for number 3 to make them a dynasty.. Andy Reid

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Devi Harris-Emhoff
BGOL Investor
This coon booger mcfarlaand just compared putty to Mike Vick. I guess he back in the mvp convo :rolleyes2: this is how the cac get their bought and paid for ngas to do they dirty work.