Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
"Hey Bro-Bro, guess what happened?
We just robbed 'em, Bro-Bro!"

lamar-jackson-of-the-baltimore-ravens-wears-sunglasses-on-the-during-picture-id1186777582

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Anybody who didn't see this game LIVE last night will NOT be satisfied by watching the highlights.
This was one where you HAD to be(see) there first hand for the full dose of dopamine.

It's been a loooong time since I've noticed Cleveland fans not heading to the parking lot somewhere in the 4th Quarter. I felt bad for those fans still sitting in the stands only to experience...:eek:
tenor.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Anybody who didn't see this game LIVE last night will NOT be satisfied by watching the highlights.
This was one where you HAD to be(see) there first hand for the full dose of dopamine.

It's been a loooong time since I've noticed Cleveland fans not heading to the parking lot somewhere in the 4th Quarter. I felt bad for those fans still sitting in the stands only to experience...:eek:
tenor.gif

Fuck em. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NKmApi.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

This dude bet 1/2 his 401K or some shit. He looks like he's about to end it all.:lol:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lamar showed last night that he can play outside the pocket. The threat of him running leaves receivers open. They need to start going off key like Russell and the Steelers use to do.

Hate to say it but Baker showed he can play better outside the pocket. But I'm going to say the Ravens secondary is not that good besides Humphrey. I hate Baker I can't give him credit. Remember that time Baker ran from the cops and he was slammed to the ground.

Thats how the announcers do it build you up then tear you down.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Lamar showed last night that he can play outside the pocket. The threat of him running leaves receivers open. They need to start going off key like Russell and the Steelers use to do.

Hate to say it but Baker showed he can play better outside the pocket. But I'm going to say the Ravens secondary is not that good besides Humphrey. I hate Baker I can't give him credit. Remember that time Baker ran from the cops and he was slammed to the ground.

Thats how the announcers do it build you up then tear you down.

This is how Trubisky should be used. I think he would do well in the Ravens offense.