Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 7!!!

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Justin missed too many open guys downfield. He's the future QB of the Steelers though. He will get some playtime still. Especially in the red zone. They have packages for Fields.

wrRO8q.jpg
Yeah I’m not completely sold on Russ. He played good—not great—on the good side of the some poorly thrown balls and the defense put him in some great spots.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah I’m not completely sold on Russ. He played good—not great—on the good side of the some poorly thrown balls and the defense put him in some great spots.
Agreed, but with this russ, they beat the Cowboys. As you said, the defense is going to be able to put them in excellent position and they will need to capitalize. Like @jack walsh13 said earlier, Justin fields will have his time and hopefully he will become an even better QB sitting behind russ.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Remember he hasn't played live action in over a year. He was clearly rusty. Once he got in the flow of things and Authur figured out what works for him he was okay. These things take some time to come together. Doesn't work instantly like we want them too. He does a better job right now of finding guys open down field.

HxVpt4.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Remember he hasn't played live action in over a year. He was clearly rusty. Once he got in the flow of things and Authur figured out what works for him he was okay. These things take some time to come together. Doesn't work instantly like we want them too. He does a better job right now of finding guys open down field.
I still think Justin got screwed, but I cannot deny that fact that’s in the bold red. ^^^^^