jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn I hope dude is okay.

m85znk.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I like Devante Adams. But damn he stop tying his faith to his former Qbs. He like a dude that keep going back to his ex girlfriends. Scared to try something new..lol. He had better options than being traded to Jets to reunite with Rodgers old ass.
Mr. Adams thought the grass was greener on the other side……Nope and Aaron Rodgers is washed. Russell Wilson played a lot better as the game went on, but I still think mr. Justin Fields got screwed.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Mr. Adams thought the grass was greener on the other side……Nope and Aaron Rodgers is washed. Russell Wilson played a lot better as the game went on, but I still think mr. Justin Fields got screwed.
Justin missed too many open guys downfield. He's the future QB of the Steelers though. He will get some playtime still. Especially in the red zone. They have packages for Fields.

wrRO8q.jpg

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I like Devante Adams. But damn he need to stop tying his faith to his former Qbs. He like a dude that keep going back to his ex girlfriends. Scared to try something new..lol. He had better options than being traded to Jets to reunite with Rodgers old ass.
Whats crazy is in the next few months, he's going to be wanting to be traded again because Rodgers will retire.