Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
75% of our team is on IR
But we're still gonna give 'em hell
Like the dude from 300...

tenor.gif

^^^ Okay I might've jumped the gun on this post, LOL
@Shaka54 @TooTrilla Yeah y'all kicked our asses tonight
But we will get ya next time though ;)

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man I swear these refs ain't shit. Fuckin play clock in the Texans-Jags game was down to 0 for 5 fuckin seconds and they missed it. Watson went on to throw a 77yrd TD pass. Refs should be fined for that. :smh::angry:

LOhAK4.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I swear Philip Rivers ain't shit. Crakkka throws some of the worst interceptions in the history of the game and nobody says shit about it. :angry: :smh:

6AfoVW.jpg
Not letting those lips derail my thought. Now the cleavage is in my view as I reply.

Oh yeah no doubt. Rivers has been getting saved for years cause of numbers to a soon to be HOF tight end and HOF running back and a respectable defense for years. He is great for fantasy football but not if you want to win playoff games.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Not letting those lips derail my thought. Now the cleavage is in my view as I reply.

Oh yeah no doubt. Rivers has been getting saved for years cause of numbers to a soon to be HOF tight end and HOF running back and a respectable defense for years. He is great for fantasy football but not if you want to win playoff games.
Yup. Fuck him. Colts need to cut him and look for a qb for the future. He won't take you anywhere

IvMIKY.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor