Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Man Tomlin needs to be embarrassed by this. :smh: Another Tomlin special in the making

MJPDw9.jpg
Wasn't this your mood for last week's game?

How'd that werk out for you :lol:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
This might be a grimy-as-fuck thing to do with GM Ryan Pace still under contract , but since Louis Riddick is gonna be in Chicago for the Bears Vikes MNF game, Bears HCACIC, George McCaskey should 'ahem' "interview" Louis for the GM job. This should be a serious interview, but also gets the Rooney Rule interview out of the way. Now, I think Riddick and Nagy are kinda "boys" because their time in Philly overlapped -Riddick was in Player Personnel and Nagy was "quality control" or some such fuckery. Not sure if Louis would wanna do some clandestine shit like this. But he'd be gunning for Nagy's boss's job, not his.

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Tomlin always has his teams ready for the good teams, but asleep vs the bad teams. I should know, the last 2 times he faced my Bears,John Fox and Marc Trestman beat him. Those weren't good good teams.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
This might be a grimy-as-fuck thing to do with GM Ryan Pace still under contract , but since Louis Riddick is gonna be in Chicago for the Bears Vikes MNF game, Bears HCACIC, George McCaskey should 'ahem' "interview" Louis for the GM job. This should be a serious interview, but also gets the Rooney Rule interview out of the way. Now, I think Riddick and Nagy are kinda "boys" because their time in Philly overlapped -Riddick was in Player Personnel and Nagy was "quality control" or some such fuckery. Not sure if Louis would wanna do some clandestine shit like this. But he'd be gunning for Nagy's boss's job, not his.
Listen mayne I don't know why you keep trying to steal GM candidates I want for my sorry ass lions :furious:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Listen mayne I don't know why you keep trying to steal GM candidates I want for my sorry ass lions :furious:

Shit, I would take Jim Caldwell over Nagy right now. Funny, I get into this argument over Caldwell with my homie Larry the Rams fan. He thinks Lovie shits all over Caldwell as an H.C. I give Jim the slight edge.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Shit, I would take Jim Caldwell over Nagy right now. Funny, I get into this argument over Caldwell with my homie Larry the Rams fan. He thinks Lovie shits all over Caldwell as an H.C. I give Jim the slight edge.
Agreed! Caldwells only failing as a coach (on a minor level) was his in game adjustments.

Besides that he had his team's ready to play every Sunday.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Agreed! Caldwells only failing as a coach (on a minor level) was his in game adjustments.

Besides that he had his team's ready to play every Sunday.

When he took over as Ravens OC midway or late in the 2011 /12 Super Bowl season, he designed an offense that made Flacco look better than he is/was. I kinda wanna see what he would do with Foles and even Trubisky. People wanna call Trubisky shit, but he's mostly had frauds like Dowell Loggains, and Matt Nagy calling plays for him.