Official 2024 Superbowl Discussion: San Francisco 49er's Vs Kansas City Chief's!!!

Who ya got?

• Chiefs

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • 49er's

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

‘He tested that hip out’: Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid laughs off Super Bowl spat with Travis Kelce​

gettyimages-2003840049.jpeg

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should make the playoffs OT rules the same for regular season..

I agree on the 1 specific rule where both teams get the ball.

But the other rule says if the 2nd team doesn't "finish" their possession, the game goes to a 2nd OT period. If the Chiefs hadn't scored that TD and the time ran out, they would've gone to 2nd OT even though they were losing. That seems like overkill for regular season especially when you factor in player safety

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

‘He tested that hip out’: Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid laughs off Super Bowl spat with Travis Kelce​

gettyimages-2003840049.jpeg
The relationship between a coach and a player.....smh

When Kelce was acting like a little bitch during the regular season Andy dropped a shoulder on him.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Greenlaw was the key.Once he was out Mahomles started running the ball and the middle opened up.
His dumb ass should've stop being so damn hype running on the field and just maybe he wouldn't had got injured.

Remember them turfs are still dangerous but the NFL stay having these Superbowls in domes with no real grass.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
His dumb ass should've stop being so damn hype running on the field and just maybe he wouldn't had got injured.

Remember them turfs are still dangerous but the NFL stay having these Superbowls in domes with no real grass.
That was real grass. Vegas rolls in real grass every game

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I agree on the 1 specific rule where both teams get the ball.

But the other rule says if the 2nd team doesn't "finish" their possession, the game goes to a 2nd OT period. If the Chiefs hadn't scored that TD and the time ran out, they would've gone to 2nd OT even though they were losing. That seems like overkill for regular season especially when you factor in player safety

:oops: Really I didn't know that, I'm thinking if time ran out the game was over so the Chiefs made a huge gamble by throwing it with 9 seconds left

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

9bbde82a6f844fc9aa37a12813cf46ae_md.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:oops: Really I didn't know that, I'm thinking if time ran out the game was over so the Chiefs made a huge gamble by throwing it with 9 seconds left

To my knowledge it simply means that a new quarter would've started, but if KC scored a touchdown the game would be over.

So in essence the clock was a non-factor.