Official 2024 Superbowl Discussion: San Francisco 49er's Vs Kansas City Chief's!!!

Who ya got?

• Chiefs

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • 49er's

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
426336309_945653090252643_4866288389043463628_n.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
To my knowledge it simply means that a new quarter would've started, but if KC scored a touchdown the game would be over.

So in essence the clock was a non-factor.

I thought and I saw comments on YouTube saying if the Chiefs had messed up that play then we would have been talking about the Chiefs had a Dan Campbell moment. I also remember one of the guys on Undisputed or First Take was talking about the clock almost ran out on them

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought and I saw comments on YouTube saying if the Chiefs had messed up that play then we would have been talking about the Chiefs had a Dan Campbell moment. I also remember one of the guys on Undisputed or First Take was talking about the clock almost ran out on them

OVERTIME RULES FOR NFL POSTSEASON GAMES​

Unlike regular season games, postseason games cannot end in a tie, so the overtime rules change slightly for the playoffs.

• If the score is still tied at the end of an overtime period — or if the second team’s initial possession has not ended — the teams will play another overtime period. Play will continue regardless of how many overtime periods are needed for a winner to be determined.

Believe me, not them.

kobe-bryant-youre-welcome.gif

:roflmao:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

OVERTIME RULES FOR NFL POSTSEASON GAMES​

Unlike regular season games, postseason games cannot end in a tie, so the overtime rules change slightly for the playoffs.

• If the score is still tied at the end of an overtime period — or if the second team’s initial possession has not ended — the teams will play another overtime period. Play will continue regardless of how many overtime periods are needed for a winner to be determined.

Believe me, not them.

kobe-bryant-youre-welcome.gif

:roflmao:
Lol...I wasn't saying I didn't believe you just like I didn't say I didn't believe the first guy that talked about it that I commented on, I was saying i like some others and some of the 49ers didn't know the OT rules had recently changed. I said in my first comment that last night I thought the Chiefs were making a Dan Campbell decision going for it with that amount of time left but found out this morning there was no pressure on them

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol...I wasn't saying I didn't believe you just like I didn't say I didn't believe the first guy that talked about it that I commented on, I was saying i like some others and some of the 49ers didn't know the OT rules had recently changed. I said in my first comment that last night I thought the Chiefs were making a Dan Campbell decision going for it with that amount of time left but found out this morning there was no pressure on them

Man you good I was just fucking with you.

During the broadcast, I think it was Tony who said that we the audience was probably wondering why KC wasn't calling a timeout when the clock was running down in OT.

He said once time runs out it'll just be the start of another quarter.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Hardman played just five games for the Jets, totaling a reception for six yards before he was traded back to Kansas City.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

81172045-0-image-a-95_1707761659644.jpg

81171259-13074675-image-m-45_1707758718323.jpg

81164369-13074675-Keleigh_shared_a_snap_of_Miles_posing_with_Travis_brother_Jason_-m-48_1707758869557.jpg

81150951-13073359-Ryan_Reynolds_was_home_alone_on_Sunday_as_his_wife_supported_clo-m-39_1707727743084.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend