Official 2024 Superbowl Discussion: San Francisco 49er's Vs Kansas City Chief's!!!

Who ya got?

• Chiefs

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • 49er's

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
427971810_18256942744239030_3088027470237748172_n.jpg
427952627_18256942735239030_561880757794748458_n.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Aiyuk knows Something. This was as close as the 49ers was to getting a ring.

Detroit and the Cowboys are still contenders Y'all notice I didn't mention Philly

Earlier in the yr didn’t a giant fan say aiyuk need to come to the giants or that he would be a great fit and he liked the post? I remember quiet ramblings of him liking the idea of being on giants

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Aiyuk knows Something. This was as close as the 49ers was to getting a ring.

Detroit and the Cowboys are still contenders Y'all notice I didn't mention Philly

Dude and his people sound like babies, he had a great season on a great team but just didn't get the win, he crying because he didn't get targets in the Superbowl like it was on purpose, does he really think he gonna go to the GIANTS or STEELERS and it be anything like the team he just left?

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude and his people sound like babies, he had a great season on a great team but just didn't get the win, he crying because he didn't get targets in the Superbowl like it was on purpose, does he really think he gonna go to the GIANTS or STEELERS and it be anything like the team he just left?
All great/good players want to separate themselves by getting a SB ring. Money fame comes first. They want that ring. Charles Barkley knows. Shaq lets him know everytime the sun comes up I believe this was the 49ers best shot. If Brandon Aiyuk still feels the same way months later so be it. That thirst is real. Your playmakers need the ball and we are talking about playing in a highly competitive injury plaqued sport (Compared to the NBA and MLB)when your career could end on any snap on any Sunday. I don't fault him or AB when he was with the Steelers. Brandon Aiyuk could have easily showed the same outburst as Travis Kelce so I'm not knocking his decision and there could be more going on internally on that team that we are not privy to

Last edited: