Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This would allow banks to custody crypto off balance sheet like any other asset. Joe Biden said he will veto if it passes. He's fucking up the money for us all.

"The United States House of Representatives has voted to pass a bill overturning controversial Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) guidance preventing banks from owning crypto."

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
say i want to cash out some SKID on raydium.
How do i go about doing that?
do i have to swap back to solana first on phantom wallet?
if so, what do i then convert it into?
i dont see a direct cashout option anywhere.
forgive the rookie questions, but SKID is up 20% right now and wanted to take some profit

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
forgive the rookie questions, but SKID is up 20% right now and wanted to take some profit
1. You need to have a off ramp wallet like coinbase or uphold which would be connected to your banking account or paypal account
2. You would have to convert that SHITCOIN SKID into solana
3. Send that solana to your off ramp wallet coinbase or uphold and depending on which you have (I like uphold) you can cash out the solana for the value and it goes straight to your bank account!
4. Don't invest in SHITCOINS LIKE SKID

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This would allow banks to custody crypto off balance sheet like any other asset. Joe Biden said he will veto if it passes. He's fucking up the money for us all.

"The United States House of Representatives has voted to pass a bill overturning controversial Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) guidance preventing banks from owning crypto."

yea the zionist banksters got a fist far up joes ass, thats why they doing what they want in isreal,

biden took the bag an now has to walk the strip, like the shameless crack baby raising whore he is...

perfect leader for the democratic party.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
You bought something that you don't even know how to cash out of? C'mon, man, please take some time and do your research before you lose all of your money.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Two former MIT students charged with stealing $25 million of crypto in 12 seconds​

They hacked etherium !!!!!​

A representation of Ethereum, a digital currency.

A representation of Ethereum, a digital currency.
Ulrich Baumgarten/Getty Images/File

CNN —

Two brothers who studied at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology were arrested on Wednesday on US charges that they carried out a cutting-edge scheme to exploit the Ethereum blockchain’s integrity and steal $25 million worth of cryptocurrency.

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan called the scheme perpetrated by Anton Peraire-Bueno, 24, and James Peraire-Bueno, 28, “novel” and said the case marked the first time that such a fraud had ever been the subject of U.S. criminal charges.

Authorities said they executed their elaborate heist in April 2023, stealing $25 million from traders in just 12 seconds by fraudulently gaining access to pending transactions and altering the movement of cryptocurrency.

“As we allege, the defendants’ scheme calls the very integrity of the blockchain into question,” U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said.

An indictment charged them with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and conspiracy to commit money laundering. Anton Peraire-Bueno was arrested in Boston, while James Peraire-Bueno was arrested in New York.

Their lawyers did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Both brothers had attended Cambridge, Massachusetts-based MIT, where according to prosecutors they studied computer science and math and developed the skills and education they relied upon to carry out their fraud.

The indictment alleged that for months, the Peraire-Bueno brothers plotted to manipulate and tamper with the protocols used to validate transactions for inclusion on the Ethereum blockchain, a public ledger that records each cryptocurrency transaction.

Prosecutors said they did so by exploiting a vulnerability in the code of software called MEV-boost that is used by most Ethereum network “validators,” who are responsible for checking that new transactions are valid before they are added to the blockchain.

Prosecutors said that after carrying out the heist, the brothers rejected requests to return the funds and instead took steps to launder and hide the stolen cryptocurrency.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Also, I've taken a position in ONDO as of yesterday, and I'm up 10% already.
Another play that is being backed by BlackRock.

A Binance listing could send it flying.

ONDO!!

This coin will be 10X due to BlackRock's backing.
I'm up almost 3X since this post.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
Anyone paying attention to the trump coins they're going crazy there's a new one called MAGA HAT just dropped like 5 days ago I wonder if trump himself is behind them

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it’s all a gamble, but now I know not to gamble with what I’m not willing to lose.
I was researching this coin called Hopr and Gnosis and it lead me to that wagerr post. When this thread was started we were buying bitcoin at $850 and Ethereum for $7.00 :smh: