Price is .0002 right now with a paltry 207k market cap
DYOR
This is high risk but could pay off for some. $1000 buys 5 million tokens

GL

0xa74a05B17d72E9B0781d973e7963dfAACd266B94

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I think Ton coin will be the standout of this bull cycle. I’m probably not going to buy any, but I believe it will do a 5X from where it’s at right now.

Bonafide Brethren

Star
BGOL Investor
Would love to hear anyone's thoughts on Kaspa and Qubic. Got a small bag in Kaspa but been trying to stack Qubic while still adding to Kaspa. Qubic charts not looking too good lately, but the fundamentals behind this AI project is strong. Plus Sergey Ivancheglo AKA Come-From-Beyond, who created Qubic from what I read was like the third person to ever mine bitcoin, and was the co creator (of IOTA and NXT) PoS & DAG protocol which is the basis for Ethereum and KASPA. Their % returns have been some of the best in the whole crypto space.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
Would love to hear anyone's thoughts on Kaspa and Qubic. Got a small bag in Kaspa but been trying to stack Qubic while still adding to Kaspa. Qubic charts not looking too good lately, but the fundamentals behind this AI project is strong. Plus Sergey Ivancheglo AKA Come-From-Beyond, who created Qubic from what I read was like the third person to ever mine bitcoin, and was the co creator (of IOTA and NXT) PoS & DAG protocol which is the basis for Ethereum and KASPA. Their % returns have been some of the best in the whole crypto space.
When bitcoin fell below 48,000 about 10 days ago, I jumped on it and then sold at 61k

I've been following this guy's channel for about seven months now, and I've largely adopted his strategy of buying Bitcoin. Most altcoins have been bleeding against Bitcoin for the past three years, so it seems like the smarter move.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
When bitcoin fell below 48,000 about 10 days ago, I jumped on it and then sold at 61k

I've been following this guy's channel for about seven months now, and I've largely adopted his strategy of buying Bitcoin. Most altcoins have been bleeding against Bitcoin for the past three years, so it seems like the smarter move.

what platforms are you using to buy and sell these days for btc?

RoomService

BGOL Investor
what platforms are you using to buy and sell these days for btc?
I primarily use Coinbase, but also Gemini and CashApp. Regardless of the platform you choose for purchasing crypto, it’s crucial to ensure you're fully verified and have the maximum withdrawal limits set. For example, my bank transfers or ACH limits are $25,000 per day and $200,000 per month. Sending and receiving crypto, as well as wire transfers, are unlimited. All of my limits are maximum on both Coinbase and Gemini.

The best advice I can give you is to contact Coinbase or whichever platform you're using and make sure you're fully verified and that your withdrawal limits are set to the maximum.

Btw: I mostly use DEX sites to purchase Alt coins

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Congrats on the people who were able to grab a nice bag for cheap of $Oasis
You've already more than doubled your investment
Once Dex is released hold on.......
I've been a beta testing it since I hold a lot. It's fire

Contract Address: 0xa74a05B17d72E9B0781d973e7963dfAACd266B94
Supply 1 Billion
Price: .00064

$1000 buys 1.5 Million right now

DYOR

Last edited:

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Just bought this meme token with a TINY SUPPLY and a TINY Market Cap
This with just a 500 Million Dollar Market Cap it's over $7 a token
Take a chance and get a little bit and HOLD.
#FinancialAdvice

FYI - This is the same dude responsible for
$Pepe (3.2 Billion dollar market cap)
$Andy (67 Million dollar market cap
$Wolf (19 Million dollar market cap)
$Brett (7 Million dollar market cap)

His name is Matt Furie and he does Boy's Club Comics

$Pickle
Price: .0012
Market Cap: 89k
Supply: 69,420,000
Address: 0x6942016B8DE9d18a5831EEda915e48B27Cc8E23D
Blockchain: ETH

Thank Me Later

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Sorry Fellas, they just announced Pickle is on hold :angry:

Check that, they just announced this BS :angry:

Hey Guys, to make an official announcement:

The team is putting Pickle on pause for the moment while we’re working on building FLEABONE ‘$FLEA’ in the Doble Fried ecosystem.

1% of all the Doble Fried tokens go to Pickle treasury, when we move that chart we can bring some funds in and then give Pickle the attention and resources it needs.

Pickle is a project that is near and dear to our hearts, but without funding and in these market conditions there is no way to make it a working project.

While we know that nobody wants to hear this from a project they are invested in, it’s important to know that some projects take time, and as this was a CTOd project, it was not begun with any treasury or real plan beyond what we were stringing together.

The team is holding and accumulating supply , building up resources and connections, and will return its focus to Pickle when the macro-market is back on track and we have the funds to make this project moon!

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
CZ deliberately caused this mess. He could have sold Binance FTT tokens slowly and quietly like all big companies do. If there were any regulations in crypto, his ass would be in jail too.

Didn't know this happened until today. They sent him to jail too but only for four months.

Binance founder sentenced to four months for money laundering​

Changpeng Zhao pleaded guilty and stepped down as CEO of the crypto trading company last year

Nick Robins-Early
Tue 30 Apr 2024 20.20 BSTFirst published on Tue 30 Apr 2024 20.05 BST

Changpeng Zhao, the former head of the world’s largest cryptocurrency trading company, was sentenced to four months in jail on Tuesday in a Seattle courtroom. Zhao pleaded guilty late last year to money-laundering violations and stepped down as CEO of Binance. The company itself was fined $4.3bn. Zhao was fined $50m last year.
Judge Richard Jones told Zhao that there were a number of mitigating factors in his sentencing, including that he had cooperated with law enforcement. Jones also cited numerous letters the court had received that testified to Zhao’s character, and stated that he did not believe Zhao was likely to reoffend.

Changpeng Zhao pictured standing by a brick wall
Binance founder faces possible three-year jail term over ‘wild west’ business model
Read more
The Department of Justice sought a 36-month sentence for Zhao in a filing last week, arguing that he “violated US law on an unprecedented scale” and that his “sentence should reflect the gravity of his crimes”. Zhao’s defense lawyers argued that he should receive only probation.

“Mr Zhao deeply regrets his offense, and he has shown exceptional acceptance of responsibility and remediation,” Zhao’s lawyers said in their filing before the sentencing.

Zhao, who goes by CZ, has for years been one of the biggest names in cryptocurrency. He amassed billions of dollars as head of Binance, founding the exchange in 2017 and growing it into a dominant industry player as crypto investments surged. Zhao’s downfall coincided with a broader legal scrutiny of the crypto industry, including his fellow billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried being sentenced to 25 years in prison this year for financial fraud.

The justice department’s case against Zhao revolved around his failure to comply with US anti-money-laundering laws and to file proper reports with government agencies such as the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. In practice, prosecutors say that led to Binance becoming a hub for illicit financial transactions that included extremist groups, criminals and people trafficking child sexual abuse materials.

Binance failed to report more than 100,000 suspicious transactions to law enforcement, prosecutors alleged, including those involving US-designated terror groups such as al-Qaida, Islamic State and Hamas.

“From the very beginning, Zhao and other Binance executives had engaged in a deliberate and calculated effort to profit from the US market without implementing the controls that are required by US law,” the attorney general, Merrick Garland, said after Zhao pleaded guilty.

During the sentencing hearing, the probation department recommended that Zhao receive five months in prison. They emphasized trying to find a balance between a deterrent and something that would not be unusually harsh. Zhao’s lawyers argued that the government seeking three years in prison was out of step with similar cases where defendants received no jail time.

Zhao issued a short statement during the hearing, telling the judge that he wanted to focus his efforts on an online education platform and that he had reflected on his actions.

Last edited:

RoomService

BGOL Investor
Didn't know this happened until today. They sent him to jail too but only for four months.

Binance founder sentenced to four months for money laundering​

Changpeng Zhao pleaded guilty and stepped down as CEO of the crypto trading company last year

Nick Robins-Early
Tue 30 Apr 2024 20.20 BSTFirst published on Tue 30 Apr 2024 20.05 BST

Changpeng Zhao, the former head of the world’s largest cryptocurrency trading company, was sentenced to four months in jail on Tuesday in a Seattle courtroom. Zhao pleaded guilty late last year to money-laundering violations and stepped down as CEO of Binance. The company itself was fined $4.3bn. Zhao was fined $50m last year.
Judge Richard Jones told Zhao that there were a number of mitigating factors in his sentencing, including that he had cooperated with law enforcement. Jones also cited numerous letters the court had received that testified to Zhao’s character, and stated that he did not believe Zhao was likely to reoffend.

Changpeng Zhao pictured standing by a brick wall
Binance founder faces possible three-year jail term over ‘wild west’ business model
Read more
The Department of Justice sought a 36-month sentence for Zhao in a filing last week, arguing that he “violated US law on an unprecedented scale” and that his “sentence should reflect the gravity of his crimes”. Zhao’s defense lawyers argued that he should receive only probation.

“Mr Zhao deeply regrets his offense, and he has shown exceptional acceptance of responsibility and remediation,” Zhao’s lawyers said in their filing before the sentencing.

Zhao, who goes by CZ, has for years been one of the biggest names in cryptocurrency. He amassed billions of dollars as head of Binance, founding the exchange in 2017 and growing it into a dominant industry player as crypto investments surged. Zhao’s downfall coincided with a broader legal scrutiny of the crypto industry, including his fellow billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried being sentenced to 25 years in prison this year for financial fraud.

The justice department’s case against Zhao revolved around his failure to comply with US anti-money-laundering laws and to file proper reports with government agencies such as the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. In practice, prosecutors say that led to Binance becoming a hub for illicit financial transactions that included extremist groups, criminals and people trafficking child sexual abuse materials.

Binance failed to report more than 100,000 suspicious transactions to law enforcement, prosecutors alleged, including those involving US-designated terror groups such as al-Qaida, Islamic State and Hamas.

“From the very beginning, Zhao and other Binance executives had engaged in a deliberate and calculated effort to profit from the US market without implementing the controls that are required by US law,” the attorney general, Merrick Garland, said after Zhao pleaded guilty.

During the sentencing hearing, the probation department recommended that Zhao receive five months in prison. They emphasized trying to find a balance between a deterrent and something that would not be unusually harsh. Zhao’s lawyers argued that the government seeking three years in prison was out of step with similar cases where defendants received no jail time.

Zhao issued a short statement during the hearing, telling the judge that he wanted to focus his efforts on an online education platform and that he had reflected on his actions.
I posted this a few months ago... CZ is in a halfway house now.