Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bruh everytime I read your screen name,

I think of fuckin a fine thang in a helicopter,

and leaving behind that sweet pussy FUNK!!

then a song goes off in my head...

Its the helicopter funk..

its the helicopter funk,

Its ain't fo no punk, or no

p diddy skunk...

because

its the

Helicopter FUNK

its the

Helicopter funk

Its the

Helicopter funk..

that's the chorus part bruh!!!

yea Its my day off.. Had my smoothie

and the sparkling wine soda going down

NIIICE...

But chea... Bitcoin mining bruh if you gonna do that shit,

ya gats to get in the game now.. but to really make money you

gotta GO FUCKIN BIG and by big I mean HUUUUUGE...

I cant say too much ...but if I decide to get in the game and get it popping,

Im gonna put real folks on!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
bruh everytime I read your screen name,

I think of fuckin a fine thang in a helicopter,

and leaving behind that sweet pussy FUNK!!

then a song goes off in my head...

Its the helicopter funk..

its the helicopter funk,

Its ain't fo no punk, or no

p diddy skunk...

because

its the

Helicopter FUNK

its the

Helicopter funk

Its the

Helicopter funk..

that's the chorus part bruh!!!

yea Its my day off.. Had my smoothie

and the sparkling wine soda going down

NIIICE...

But chea... Bitcoin mining bruh if you gonna do that shit,

ya gats to get in the game now.. but to really make money you

gotta GO FUCKIN BIG and by big I mean HUUUUUGE...

I cant say too much ...but if I decide to get in the game and get it popping,

Im gonna put real folks on!!!

Fine thang in a helicopter leaving that sweet pussy funk ... lol ... I can see it! Haha!

Regarding the bitcoin mining ... agreed ... definitely gotta go huge with that.

Years back my friends were encouraging me to clear out all my savings and investments and put it all into crypto and gold bars. It was funny hearing all their thoughts and plans over food & drinks while watching the PPVs, lol.

GDuwrd.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fine thang in a helicopter leaving that sweet pussy funk ... lol ... I can see it! Haha!

Regarding the bitcoin mining ... agreed ... definitely gotta go huge with that.

Years back my friends were encouraging me to clear out all my savings and investments and put it all into crypto and gold bars. It was funny hearing all their thoughts and plans over food & drinks while watching the PPVs, lol.

GDuwrd.gif

LOL .. yeeeup sweet clean pussy... smells so good you want to lick it befo you stick it..

bruh I hope you bought some TRUSTED gold bars, and some bitcoin, you would've came up..

bitcoin and eth are the only coins you want to buy and hold..

most of the other coins are meant to be FLIPPED buy when it starts going up... and sell for profit..

but chea..

I hope you got on the gold bars and bitcoin and eth at the time..

the cocksuckin SEC fucked up a lot of brush here who were about to blow on

ripple... then the lawsuit came, and man listen, they ain't gonna stop no show...

It may only be a few hundred of us.. but I promise you..

that

BGOL CRUISE is COMING...!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
LOL .. yeeeup sweet clean pussy... smells so good you want to lick it befo you stick it..

bruh I hope you bought some TRUSTED gold bars, and some bitcoin, you would've came up..

bitcoin and eth are the only coins you want to buy and hold..

most of the other coins are meant to be FLIPPED buy when it starts going up... and sell for profit..

but chea..

I hope you got on the gold bars and bitcoin and eth at the time..

the cocksuckin SEC fucked up a lot of brush here who were about to blow on

ripple... then the lawsuit came, and man listen, they ain't gonna stop no show...

It may only be a few hundred of us.. but I promise you..

that

BGOL CRUISE is COMING...!!

Can't go wrong with sweet clean pussy.

Got a crypto connect. Kind of wish I had put some into gold bars years back (mostly in mutual funds previously, and other investments currently).

Wanted to get into real estate investment properties years ago, but was rebuilding my savings after home purchase in 2009. The market here's way overpriced, and didn't want to get locked in for decades at prices that were too high. I.E. - mortgage nightmare stuff.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't go wrong with sweet clean pussy.

Got a crypto connect. Kind of wish I had put some into gold bars years back (mostly in mutual funds previously, and other investments currently).

Wanted to get into real estate investment properties years ago, but was rebuilding my savings after home purchase in 2009. The market here's way overpriced, and didn't want to get locked in for decades at prices that were too high. I.E. - mortgage nightmare stuff.

you said market here is waaay over priced.. you talking across the pond right??

but hey nothing is as overpriced as inner city real estate in America.. bruh..

how the fuck was NYC supposed to go to the dogs, in the seventies during "white flight"

but ends up being some of the most ridiculously highest real estate per foot in the world...

just saying... somebody LYING bruh..

So chea you from across the pond right?? YOu might have told me before but.. Im a True NYC knigga,

We tend to suffer from information OVERLOAD and forget shit at times..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
you said market here is waaay over priced.. you talking across the pond right??

but hey nothing is as overpriced as inner city real estate in America.. bruh..

how the fuck was NYC supposed to go to the dogs, in the seventies during "white flight"

but ends up being some of the most ridiculously highest real estate per foot in the world...

just saying... somebody LYING bruh..

So chea you from across the pond right?? YOu might have told me before but.. Im a True NYC knigga,

We tend to suffer from information OVERLOAD and forget shit at times..

In and around the GVRD (Greater Vancouver Regional Districts). Everything's overpriced.

When I bought in 2009 ... I thought I was paying way too much. Turns out the assessed value now is approx. 2.5 times what I paid.

Some other quick examples ... my dad's place was built just over 70 years ago. Zero major updates or renos. Place needs a ton of TLC. It's a large rectangular lot on a slope. The other houses in the area are much more modern. The "building" itself isn't worth much, but the property / lot is. Place is valued at over 2 million.

The place I grew up in ... parents bought that place around 1983, and paid approx' 130k, give or take a few thousand. Parents divorced in 1996. Approx' numbers ... mom sold it in 2001 for just over 300,000. The new owners resold it at a loss in 2004 for 197 - 198,000. The current owners have held onto it for the past 20 years and the assessed value now is 1.8 million ... some modest updates on the interior. The exterior (I've driven by there a handful of times in recent years) is the same as when I grew up in the 80s and 90s. It actually looks worse (trees and shrubs removed, less privacy and more exposed). But still ... just seeing those numbers ... selling for essentially 200k in 2004 and being valued at 1.8 million 20 years later. The hell? 9 times as much?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In and around the GVRD (Greater Vancouver Regional Districts). Everything's overpriced.

When I bought in 2009 ... I thought I was paying way too much. Turns out the assessed value now is approx. 2.5 times what I paid.

Some other quick examples ... my dad's place was built just over 70 years ago. Zero major updates or renos. Place needs a ton of TLC. It's a large rectangular lot on a slope. The other houses in the area are much more modern. The "building" itself isn't worth much, but the property / lot is. Place is valued at over 2 million.

The place I grew up in ... parents bought that place around 1983, and paid approx' 130k, give or take a few thousand. Parents divorced in 1996. Approx' numbers ... mom sold it in 2001 for just over 300,000. The new owners resold it at a loss in 2004 for 197 - 198,000. The current owners have held onto it for the past 20 years and the assessed value now is 1.8 million ... some modest updates on the interior. The exterior (I've driven by there a handful of times in recent years) is the same as when I grew up in the 80s and 90s. It actually looks worse (trees and shrubs removed, less privacy and more exposed). But still ... just seeing those numbers ... selling for essentially 200k in 2004 and being valued at 1.8 million 20 years later. The hell? 9 times as much?

ok I just read the WHOLE thing, that's just fuckin INSANE bruh!!!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
ok I just read the WHOLE thing, that's just fuckin INSANE bruh!!!!!

Yeah man - it's all quite eye-opening. I was telling my parents respectively about the assessed value of their old home, and they were both caught off-guard. My dad mentioned to me back in the 2000s that he was disappointed his ex-wife didn't offer him the chance to buy out her portion of the old house. He said he would have moved back there and sat on the property for years (and probably experienced those gains). When he moved out ... he went back to the rental property (that he lives at now) that he had originally bought in the mid- to late-70s (the place I mentioned that's now valued at 2 million plus). Realistically the other house is more desirable to live in ... much more livable with less yard / property maintenance.

For me ... I would have liked to have hardcore saved for about 5 years and then looked into getting a rental property in the mid-2010s. But already by then the prices were far out of reach. I'm content now having saved and invested for years and being comfortably financially.

Had I bought into a rental property ... I'd be sitting on a mortgage for many more years yet for a place that was already too $$$$$ to begin with. Basically just paying down an overpriced side place and dealing with renter headaches. I'd rather just save and invest and have headache-free passive income.