Official Boxing Thread

ikelove23

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder disrespect for learning the art of boxing has truly been exposed every since he fought Fury. He's been finished. I know Mark Breland somewhere laughing.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
The April 20 Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia fight at the Barclays Center in New York generated a $4,356,065 gate.

Fell just a bit short of tank vs rolly gate at Barclays

DAZN only put up a $4.5mil license fee as well so the 2 of them likely didn't walk away with too much money for this fight since PPV revenue was likely not that high as well

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wilder disrespect for learning the art of boxing has truly been exposed ever since he fought Fury. He's been finished. I know Mark Breland somewhere laughing.
To his defense, he started boxing in his 20s.
Wilder actually overachieved.
It’s rare to accomplish as much as he did with so little skill and experience.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
To his defense, he started boxing in his 20s.
Wilder actually overachieved.
It’s rare to accomplish as much as he did with so little skill and experience.

He was like 19 or 20 when he started, definitely overachieved but I attribute a lot of that to being well managed with the way they did his matchmaking for his career.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Amir Khan has now confirmed that he's deep in negotiations to fight KSI next: “They want to get lawyers involved and everything, the negotiations have got that far. I'm a prizefighter and if it makes sense financially then 100%. When the contract is signed, he's going to get hurt… KSI insulted the Pakistanis on one of his videos and the whole Pakistani community is rooting for me to give him a good beating.” [Offshore Poker Sites]
https://x.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1797952282065076646/photo/1

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Like clockwork...always when the man seems to be falling off...not saying it didnt happen but it always seems to hit the courts once the money train looks like its slowing down

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

d9bb0627bb3a4a999d56dc0942802bda_md.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Them shits stretch into next week. Today I need Callum Walsh and Oscar Collazo to win and its onto the next week.

As long as Liam Paro and the Ukranian dude David Benavidez is fighting don't pull off an upset, I'm going to collect bank :yes:

Dam Collazo is fighting?