Official Boxing Thread

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Okay Whitaker get this guy out of here. I don't like seeing talented fighters go the distance when their opponent is severely outclassed.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I don't know what to think about Whitaker. He's skilled,
but I don't know if his approach will work on the next level Light Heavy Weights.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I don't know what to think about Whitaker. He's skilled,
but I don't know if his approach will work on the next level Light Heavy Weights.
Exactly...plus he lacks power. At light heavy those guys can crack and he needs more than what I saw today to be successful.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Damn I'm out here in Australia and nobody say anything about Liam Paro upsetting Subriel Matias :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I didn't put it on the 2nd screen last night and after the Tank fight ended just found out the news as well, Haney should now look at making another trip down under for a unification vs Paro for some good money at a stadium in Australia

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't put it on the 2nd screen last night and after the Tank fight ended just found out the news as well, Haney should now look at making another trip down under for a unification vs Paro for some good money at a stadium in Australia
Richard Riakphore lost, Gary Antuanne lost, Matias lost. Damn what a mixed up day. My parlays didn’t have a chance. Lol

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I like it this way. The other ones are dominated by the casuals. In here we talk boxing all year long instead of only tuning into the marquee fights.

Yeah most of the folks in the other major fight threads aren't tuning into boxing again til Floyd fight John Gotti III in a bullring in Mexico or something since most of my casuals/non boxing friends only know like than 10 boxers. They won't be tuning into the Teo card end of this month or the Shakur card the week after that. Shit they're probably more likely to tune into Nate Diaz boxing match vs Masvidal the week after that

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, who is going to be the next "fighting pride of Puerto Rico"?
Matias is already 32.
Berlanga just isn't that good.
Zayas is getting the huge push right now and is only 21.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I fucks with the Russels and I love Gary Antuanne but c'mon cuz, your little brother BEEN shitting on Devin Haney for years now when he was just minding his business. You gotta accept the rules of Karma even when you're on the wrong side. And he lived long enough to eat his own words. Charge it to the game and keep it moving.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

86227675-13539237-image-a-21_1718644076232.jpg

86227677-13539237-image-a-23_1718644089147.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Fun Fact: Ryan Garcia got a longer suspension than Cletus Seldin did from the WBC when Seldin failed multiple steroid tests. He claimed it was TRT when he was using Stanololzol. Which isn’t used for TRT. Commissions, Alphabets and VADA=weak suspensions. Should have been 2 years