Official Boxing Thread

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well he said he was gonna retire so hopefully this closes the door on his boxing career.

He can keep playing victim to Maga and will still make money, just keep saying what they want to hear.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once the suspension officially came in he just said now its time to lean in further to the right wing demo but yeah he had been setting up the pivot
I been peeped that too. It was disgusting to see all these kneegrows hop on Ryan's nuts all of a sudden.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Shakur Stevenson vs. Artem Harutyunyan on ESPN tonight at 8:30
  • Shakur Stevenson (c) -3500 vs. Artem Harutyunyan +1350, WBC lightweight title
  • O'Shaquie Foster (c) -235 vs. Robson Conceição +190, WBC junior lightweight title
  • Keyshawn Davis -2800 vs. Miguel Madueño +1200, lightweights
  • Abdullah Mason -4000 vs. Luis Lebron +1450, lightweights

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gonna have both the Shakur and the Nate Diaz cards on seperate screens tonight?

May as well

Rush Hour Fight Club on YouTube is my spot for fight calls.

He's gonna call the K-1 Kickboxing event tonight. Late start...around 10:30pm EST so I'll stay up late for as much of that as I can.

I'll tune in to tonight's fights but i got real world shit ta do.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
May as well

Rush Hour Fight Club on YouTube is my spot for fight calls.

He's gonna call the K-1 Kickboxing event tonight. Late start...around 10:30pm EST so I'll stay up late for as much of that as I can.

I'll tune in to tonight's fights but i got real world shit ta do.

never checked out that YT channel, they mostly do commentary for kickboxing?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats true. I made a few business trips then I said fuck it!!! Might as well make this money

Been working half the day on reworking my resume for a promotional opportunity at work.

I'm qualified. If I don't get it I would leave but they'll pay for my MBA so I figure I should just stay either way and work on that free degree. Got my bachelor's degree free off them too.