Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I rooted for Jared Anderson today but I’m a little glad he got his ass handed to him from all that shit he used to talk about other fighters.

Second fucking time Bakoli took my damn money. Lol :fuckyousay:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dam u actually wagered on Big Baby Anderson?
He was in a 5 week $500 parlay that I was going to cash out $4000 tonight.

As long as Crawford don’t shit the bed I can walk away with $2300 and if Pittbull pull it out that’s another $800.

:dunno:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dam u actually wagered on Big Baby Anderson?
But I dont even like the dude. He one of them shit talkers I been waiting for him to get knocked out but I took a chance on him cause I felt he could box around Bakoli the way I thought Tony Yoka could. But he beat him worse than Yoka.

Congrats to the Cameroonan

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Man I tried. It didnt work out well for me. There aren’t any prominent Americans in it this year like how it was in 2021 so its been hard for me to follow. I like that Erislandy dude from Cuba though.

Yeah I know nothing about this team USA except that Jake Paul was training with them in Colorado Springs

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I know nothing about this team USA except that Jake Paul was training with them in Colorado Springs
Man in 2021 I knew all the boys and girls. Watching them made get familiar with some of the world newcommers like Ben Whittaker and Frazier Clarke and of course Andy Cruz!!!

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ortiz had the heavier hands...one of those knockdown rounds was a 9-8 round based off what Ortiz did later in the fight...I think Ortiz narrowly took it

Great fight by both and Ortiz is gonna be a problem for anybody