Official Discussion: CW Arrowverse (All Things!) CW sold to Nexstar UPDATE: Arrow 10 yr ANNIVERSARY

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Yoooo!!!

And he STILL talked a little slick at the end of his "explanation "

At least for the foreseeable future, I choose to stand with my union. When you see me on a picket line please don’t whip any hard fruit.”

That's my man though but he f*cked up royal

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yoooo!!!

And he STILL talked a little slick at the end of his "explanation "

At least for the foreseeable future, I choose to stand with my union. When you see me on a picket line please don’t whip any hard fruit.”

That's my man though but he f*cked up royal

Yeah now I'm thinking maybe he was so much into Pro Wrestling due to him having "similar views" with many in that industry

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is Stephen going to join them :lol:

Guggenheim, a former Arrow showrunner, told The Hollywood Reporter, "What [Amell] was saying really got misconstrued." He added, "Stephen is as supportive of SAG as he is of WGA. I'm glad he's out, you know, in New York, I'm glad he was picketing, I'm bummed that he wasn't here to join us today, but he sent me and Beth and Wendy a lovely text encouraging us. He has our back and we have his."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Kreisberg's attorney Stacey Richman maintained his innocence to Vanity Fair, stating that her client is "misunderstood" as a "neurodivergent individual who is socially awkward." Richman said, "Please note this was not some random citizen but one of a set of women who had grown up with Mrs. Kreisberg and were disparaging of her husband because they did not understand his neurodivergency. This is classic ableist bullying, sadly by adults."