Official Discussion: CW Arrowverse (All Things!) CW sold to Nexstar UPDATE: Arrow 10 yr ANNIVERSARY

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Flash. Lucifer had a cameo
Thanks. I d/l'ed it when I got home. Crisis is getting good. Its cool seeing Constantine. I'm wondering if they are going to throw in Swamp Thing for kicks, but I doubt it.
I'm curious now if Constantine will make an appearance in this season of Lucifer, since he referenced that he owes him for helping with that "Maze problem"?

Also, I don't like this pussified, "made for Supergirl TV" Superman.
That line in Supergirl about "You always have to one-up me" ruined his character. So now, Supergirl can kick his ass?

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Thanks. I d/l'ed it when I got home. Crisis is getting good. Its cool seeing Constantine. I'm wondering if they are going to throw in Swamp Thing for kicks, but I doubt it.
I'm curious now if Constantine will make an appearance in this season of Lucifer, since he referenced that he owes him for helping with that "Maze problem"?
I've never really watched Lucifer. I think I saw the first two episodes and that was it. Might go back and watch. I forgot about Swamp Thing, they should include him and Doom patrol.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've never really watched Lucifer. I think I saw the first two episodes and that was it. Might go back and watch. I forgot about Swamp Thing, they should include him and Doom patrol.
I could have sworn I saw Robin from Titans in a trailer, so its possible that they could throw in Titans and Doom Patrol. I doubt if they drop Swamp Thing in there but it was a cool show (while it lasted).

Also, I don't like this new "made for Supergirl TV" Superman. That line in Supergirl when he said "you've always got to one-up me" ruined his character. So now Supergirl can out-do Superman? And, its implied that it happens often. The feminist propaganda is real on that show. He is the weakest version of Superman. Its weird to see a short Superman and a tall Superman. I like Brandon Routh much better as Superman, although he seemed to still be playing his other character's personality when he switched to Clark. :dunno:
Lucifer is a damn good show. I think its probably one of my favorites out of the CW shows.
No Gotham (show) references in any of the universes, either? Surprising.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I could have sworn I saw Robin from Titans in a trailer, so its possible that they could throw in Titans and Doom Patrol. I doubt if they drop Swamp Thing in there but it was a cool show (while it lasted).

Also, I don't like this new "made for Supergirl TV" Superman. That line in Supergirl when he said "you've always got to one-up me" ruined his character. So now Supergirl can out-do Superman? And, its implied that it happens often. The feminist propaganda is real on that show. He is the weakest version of Superman. Its weird to see a short Superman and a tall Superman. I like Brandon Routh much better as Superman, although he seemed to still be playing his other character's personality when he switched to Clark. :dunno:
Lucifer is a damn good show. I think its probably one of my favorites out of the CW shows.
Yeah that was Robin from Titans. They showed Hawk and The Ray as well. Nah, no Gotham references, none that I caught. Probably because they aren't traveling to the past, just different Earth's.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah that was Robin from Titans. They showed Hawk and The Ray as well. Nah, no Gotham references, none that I caught. Probably because they aren't traveling to the past, just different Earth's.

Damn i forgot about Gotham... technically they could still have a Gotham drop in the final episode when they bring back everything. That would be cool.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Last night's episode was a pick up, but to me this crossover been slow overall. Elseworlds still better than this one so far.....but part of that is that im pissed they making me wait til Jan to see the conclusion.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@TimRock @fonzerrillii @ansatsusha_gouki

When Smallville Clark gives Cryer that LOOK?

and said "your not lex"

I screamed at my tv

That was an EXCELLENT slick shout out to Michael.

I can't properly judge this thing

I'm way to emotionally attached

im getting goosebumps getting teary eyed yelling at the screen

My daughter arm got a bruise from me poking her with my elbow yelling

See ???? Seee???? You don't know who that is??? What they teaching you in school????

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Damn i forgot about Gotham... technically they could still have a Gotham drop in the final episode when they bring back everything. That would be cool.

I cannot believe they did not include GOTHAM!?!?

Though honestly i completely forgot them.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got 2 questions my wife asked me about certain characters and what happens to them now that entire universe is gone.
1. Does Lucifer disappear as well or since he’s a god he’s above all this and goes to hell?
2. Would Shazam/Black Adam be safe at Rock of Eternity since it’s beyond space and time?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Got 2 questions my wife asked me about certain characters and what happens to them now that entire universe is gone.
1. Does Lucifer disappear as well or since he’s a god he’s above all this and goes to hell?
2. Would Shazam/Black Adam be safe at Rock of Eternity since it’s beyond space and time?

first off, if your wife asked those questions you got the right one.

1. That is interesting... I would say Lucy is safe. He KNOWS about the different worlds and realities and can travel between them, so yes as a god he transcends all this. And remember this is a YOUNGER Lucifer. This is BEFORE everything that happened in the Netflix series.

2. I would say since Constantine said the anti matter is destroying even MAGIC (which is NOT the same as God) that it would probably be the last to go. But will eventually vanish.

Unless the writer's consider it like the Source Wall in the DC vs Marvel comics

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Crisis Showrunner Reveals Why Tom Welling Agreed to His Cameo
Crisis-on-Infinite-Earths-Smallville-Tom-Welling-feature.jpg

WARNING: This article contains major spoilers for "Crisis on Infinite Earths," the CW's crossover event.
One of the biggest cameos in "Crisis on Infinite Earths" came early in the CW's crossover event with Smallville's Tom Welling reprising his role as his Earth's Clark Kent. Now, courtesy of Arrowverse showrunner Marc Guggenheim, we know how and why he accepted the job.
RELATED: Crisis Part 2: Arrowverse Showrunners Address All Those Major Guest Stars
"Honestly [Welling] was terrific," said Guggenheim in a Q&A session. "We got on the phone with him and basically pitched him everything. And actually the scene... was already done so we just emailed it to him, and he's like, "I love this.' And he basically said to me, 'You guys have basically written the one scene I can't say no to.' Which was really, really nice."
Continue Scrolling To Keep ReadingClick the button below to start this article in quick view.
START NOW

The scene in question focused on Lex Luthor from Earth-38 (played by Jon Cryer) teleporting away Tyler Hoechlin's Superman, his Lois and Iris West, as they tried to recruit the Smallville hero in a trip across the remains of the Multiverse.
Lex then attempted to murder Kal-El with Kryptonite, but Welling's Clark revealed he wasn't the Man of Steel anymore, making Kryptonite ineffective against him. Clark declared that he had given up his powers to raise his daughters with Erica Durance's Lois on the Kent farm.
Of course, he got a punch in, which drove Lex away, giving this Clark a happy ending. In Smallville, teen Clark was the primary focus and the character never wanted the cape in the first place.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Zack Snyder Dropped A Black-Suit Superman Photo And Justice League Fans Are Freaking Out

RANDOM ARTICLE BLEND

Zack Snyder has been teasing DC fans about what they can expect to find in his version of Justice League, affectionately known as The Snyder Cut. Using his preferred social media tool Vero, Snyder has shown new looks at various JL heroes, an alternate ending, and so much more. None of them top this.
There has been debate about whether we would see Superman (Henry Cavill) in the black suit that appeared in the DC comics in the famed “Death of Superman” storyline. Well, the debate is now over.

160c8bd80dff422bc100b6dc440a414e00cd647f.jpg

The “Black Suit” (also known as the Recovery Suit) surfaced when Kal-El returned from the dead in the classic “Death of Superman” storyline, from which Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman drew. In that story, Doomsday kills Superman, though later, multiple Superman jockey for his position in Metropolis. It concludes with a figure emerging from the Kryptonian Regeneration Matrix, wearing a black-and-silver version of the classic Superman suit.

Justice League fans had deduced that Henry Cavill would wear the black suit at some point in Justice League. In fact, in a deleted scene that ended up on the Justice League Blu-ray, Cavill walks past the black suit before eventually emerging in his classic duds.

On Vero, in the comments section, Zack Snyder confirmed to followers that Henry Cavill would have worn this suit for the entirety of the movie, even in the third act battle. And he reveals that his Superman would have embarked on a journey to earn back the blue suit in the subsequent movies.

As you might assume, fans are losing their minds. Most of the members of the Release The Snyder Cut movement are upset that Warner Bros. and DC had this version of the film, and chose instead to go with the digitally altered Superman that we were left with in the theatrical cut.

ELkNt_uU0AYiAkT

And Snyder is having a field day in the comments on Vero, confirming to fans that Clark Kent, in his version, would go BACK to the black suit in that deleted scene, and that Green Lantern would have been in his version of the movie. So yeah, it has been a field day on Vero for supporters of the Release the Snyder Cut family.
What happens next? Who’s to say. Zack Snyder says in the Vero comments that this is what Superman will look like when we see HIS version of Justice League. But it remains a mystery when that will actually happen, and how. Limited theatrical run? HBO Max release? Time will tell.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brandon Rough did more with this version of Superman than Superman Returns did.

Man it could have been Routh's Superman and Bale's Batman.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Michael Rosenbaum’s Lex Luthor Is President In Crisis On Infinite Earths

by NOAH VILLAVERDE on DECEMBER 9, 2019

Although he turned down an opportunity to appear in Crisis On Infinite Earths, Michael Rosenbaum’s Lex Luthor as seen in Smallville still has a surprising offscreen role in the crossover.
During Batwoman’s episode Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Two, Clark Kent (Tyler Hoechlin), Lois Lane (Bitsie Tulloch) and Iris West-Allen (Candice Patton) travel to Earth-167, which is revealed to be Smallville. Here, we see Smallville’s Clark Kent (Tom Welling) chopping some wood outside his home. The trio warn him that Lex Luthor is traveling throughout the multiverse to kill him. It is here where Clark mentions that he “didn’t know that the President was in town,” referencing Michael Rosenbaum’s Lex Luthor.

So as it turns out, in the years following Smallville’s series finale, Michael Rosenbaum’s Lex Luthor became President of the United States. This follows some comic book stories in which Superman’s mortal enemy becomes President. This storyline in the comics is often brought up in recent years due to some finding parallels between Lex Luthor and Donald Trump.

In Smallville’s series finale that aired in 2011, it is revealed that Michael Rosenbaum’s Lex Luthor was elected in 2018. It’s funny to see how certain story decisions are revisited after all these years, even if it’s paralleling real-life events in such sheer irony.
Michael Rosenbaum portrayed Lex Luthor in the first seven seasons of Smallville, returning for the series finale in 2011.
Do you wish we still got a chance to see Michael Rosenbaum’s Lex Luthor in Crisis On Infinite Earths? Sound off in the comments below, and be sure to continue following Heroic Hollywood for all the latest news on Michael Rosenbaum and the Arrowverse.

Crisis On Infinite Earths will span two quarters and consist of Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, and Batwoman. The Arrowverse crossover will continue with two more episodes in December before concluding with two additional entries in January.
In addition to the regular cast members of each Arrowverse series, Crisis on Infinite Earths will also feature appearances by Tyler Hoechlin as Superman, Brandon Routh as Clark Kent/Superman and Ray Palmer/The Atom, LaMonica Garrett as the Anti-Monitor, Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor, Tom Cavanagh as Pariah, Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane, Cress Williams as Black Lightning, Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne, Johnathon Schaech as Jonah Hex, Erica Durance as Lois Lane, Tom Welling as Clark Kent / Superman, Ashley Scott Will as Huntress, and Burt Ward in an undisclosed role.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@fonzerrillii

these fanboys on some blasmphamy tour hyping Cryer and acting like Michael's Lex was not the TRANSFORMATIVE portrayal

and his talents in Smallville AND the animated series

where he voiced BOTH Luthor AND the Flash...

his absence to me?

ts a REAL HUGE sore spot.

And my boy Kevin smith telling Cryer HIS Luthor is the BEST ever?

WTF?!?!

(it IS outstanding and damn near perfect comic representation but Rosenbaum Lex was epic)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This wait till January is a major miscalculation by DC WB CW

@ansatsusha_gouki

Now they gonna f*ck around and commit some wackness and mess up all this happy

Then watch Marvel drop a surprise special episode of the Mandalorian featuring Live action cast of star wars rebels while they off air.

@fonzerrillii

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This wait till January is a major miscalculation by DC WB CW

@ansatsusha_gouki

Now they gonna f*ck around and commit some wackness and mess up all this happy

Then watch Marvel drop a surprise special episode of the Mandalorian featuring Live action cast of star wars rebels while they off air.

@fonzerrillii

I don't understand,why they did it. It made no sense on paper at all.They should have waited til the break was over or showed it before the break. I think they should have showed it after the break because everyone would be anticipating it and gotten huge ratings....imo

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't understand,why they did it. It made no sense on paper at all.They should have waited til the break was over or showed it before the break. I think they should have showed it after the break because everyone would be anticipating it and gotten huge ratings....imo

I do not get the schedule

Why break the momentum

Its not like they got the super bowl of finals

Maybe college football? But that isn't competing on a week night.

Why lose momentum?

Unless they gonna air all the episodes back to back before hand?

Or have a recap show?

Sidebar

Is it to late to get michael Rosenbaum?

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll say it...

Ruby Rose as Batwoman has been way better during this event than she has on her own show.

I don't know if it's due to the character being under the particular showrunners for "CRISIS" or what. But it's made her way more likeable in my opinion. Especially being paired with SuperGirl.

The production has definitely worked in her favor.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I do not get the schedule

Why break the momentum

Its not like they got the super bowl of finals

Maybe college football? But that isn't competing on a week night.

Why lose momentum?

Unless they gonna air all the episodes back to back before hand?

Or have a recap show?

Sidebar

Is it to late to get michael Rosenbaum?

I dont understand this whole break period...And,then a few weeks after they come back from this current break they'll have another break...It makes no sense at all.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll say it...

Ruby Rose as Batwoman has been way better during this event than she has on her own show.

I don't know if it's due to the character being under the particular showrunners for "CRISIS" or what. But it's made her way more likeable in my opinion. Especially being paired with SuperGirl.

The production has definitely worked in her favor.

^^^^^^^

She benefited the MOST from all this

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched them today, had to avoid all of the cameo talk. It was a nice surprise to Lucifer and Black Lighting make an appearance. Now i can watch the rest this week.