Official Discussion: CW Arrowverse (All Things!) CW sold to Nexstar UPDATE: Arrow 10 yr ANNIVERSARY

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude I thought the same thing.. like they have to do something with Diggle. Move him to a new Arrowverse show.. Team him up with Black Lightning (which would be cool as shit) ... do something

Cause he is just to gawd damn good.

I think he would be a good legends addition but he is such a wonderful action star?

I think Black Lightning is a better fit or like we dreamed his own traveling action series with an Oliver from the past. Finding helping training b list heroes lost confused by rebirth

Or add him to the hbo max green lantern series

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im not stopping you but I saw the first three episodes and I liked it. Im about to watch last night's episodes.

I was waiting til all the episodes came out...It's stupid,they took a break in the middle of the crossover.

cmon fam...

you know we need you

we waiting

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YO!!!

So MOST of US can't say SHIT because other BGOL'ers haven't watched yet????

C'MON GOTT DAMMIT!!!

Some of US have SHIT to discuss.
And Can't Wait!!!

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Im finally finished watching the crossover...I enjoyed it but there are some things they could have done better. I wasnt expecting every special guest to contribute but I would have thought the main ones like Ezra's Flash to contribute. At least,have Earth's One Barry tell Ezra's Flash what's going on.

Speaking of Ezra,Im shocked he was in the crossover. How the hell did they kept that from everyone. Warner Brothers did everything in their power to separate the TV show and movies not connected...Hell,Arrow had to get rid of Suicide Squad because of the movie...Anyways,whoever allowed that to happen get major props for that.

I'm glad everyone is on the same earth.

Overall,I enoyed it

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im finally finished watching the crossover...I enjoyed it but there are some things they could have done better. I wasnt expecting every special guest to contribute but I would have thought the main ones like Ezra's Flash to contribute. At least,have Earth's One Barry tell Ezra's Flash what's going on.

Speaking of Ezra,Im shocked he was in the crossover. How the hell did they kept that from everyone. Warner Brothers did everything in their power to separate the TV show and movies not connected...Hell,Arrow had to get rid of Suicide Squad because of the movie...Anyways,whoever allowed that to happen get major props for that.

Overall,I enoyed it

What kinda debbie damn downer review was that cuz?

@fonzerrillii We need to proceed with an intervention

Ansa is tripping.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hell,Arrow had to get rid of Suicide Squad because of the movie...
Now they HAVE to figure out a way to bring the SS back into the Arrowverse at least for Flash..shocked that Captain Boomerrang hasnt shown up yet

would be funny if they casted Alfonso Ribeiro as Deadshot since Will portrayed him in the film :roflmao2:

and if they ever decide to bring Harley Quinn to the Batwoman show WWE's Liv Morgan better get called up

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
this was a weak ass cross over compared to the others...jus my 2 cents...:hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All I said was that they should have used some of the special guest more....:confused:

I'm kidding fam.

I will say this much...

Not having the real smallville Lex hurt this whole affair immensely.

But if they were going to just give him like 2/4 lines i understand his apprehension.

But it was just so MUCH fan service OVERALL?

Its difficult to criticize.

But i WILL post a critical review soon.

Because thete WERE serious issues but overall they had so many surprises and stuck the ending so well like said weeks ago...

Its really critic proof

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I enjoy the Legends and the crossover talk. I need to find the first crossover and see if they made a comment. I remember last year they ignored the calls and didnt show up.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
There has been a fairly strict separation of the DC film and television world. How were you able to combine the two with Miller’s cameo?

We were series wrapped on “Arrow,” and we were wrapped on the whole crossover. We were in post and some episodes were locked, and some were soft-locked. I got a phone call from [Warner Bros. boss] Peter Roth saying, “I know you’re locked, but can you put Ezra into the crossover?” And I said, “Yes.” And he said, “How, you’re series wrapped? And you’re wrapped on the crossover.” And I said, “Yeah, I know, but if you’re telling me Ezra Miller can be in the crossover, I can make it happen.” I called Eric Wallace who who is the showrunner of “Flash,” and he called up Grant Gustin — because the one thing that was our only concern was the thought we didn’t want to do it unless Grant was 100 percent on-board with it. And he was. He was incredibly enthusiastic and on-board with it. And then we got on the phone with Ezra Miller and told him the scene I had written and he was completely into it. And we just went. We put together a unit of the “Flash” crew on the “Flash” set [since “Arrow’s” team, which had produced the rest of the hour, was gone]. And much to our surprise, no one noticed Ezra Miller was in Vancouver and no one leaked it from the crew, which we appreciate. So we were able to keep it a surprise.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There has been a fairly strict separation of the DC film and television world. How were you able to combine the two with Miller’s cameo?

We were series wrapped on “Arrow,” and we were wrapped on the whole crossover. We were in post and some episodes were locked, and some were soft-locked. I got a phone call from [Warner Bros. boss] Peter Roth saying, “I know you’re locked, but can you put Ezra into the crossover?” And I said, “Yes.” And he said, “How, you’re series wrapped? And you’re wrapped on the crossover.” And I said, “Yeah, I know, but if you’re telling me Ezra Miller can be in the crossover, I can make it happen.” I called Eric Wallace who who is the showrunner of “Flash,” and he called up Grant Gustin — because the one thing that was our only concern was the thought we didn’t want to do it unless Grant was 100 percent on-board with it. And he was. He was incredibly enthusiastic and on-board with it. And then we got on the phone with Ezra Miller and told him the scene I had written and he was completely into it. And we just went. We put together a unit of the “Flash” crew on the “Flash” set [since “Arrow’s” team, which had produced the rest of the hour, was gone]. And much to our surprise, no one noticed Ezra Miller was in Vancouver and no one leaked it from the crew, which we appreciate. So we were able to keep it a surprise.

Great freaking post...

And its incredible how the orange man government and street gangs are obviously unable to garner as MUCH loyalty and secrecy as the part time boom mic operator intern on a weekly comic book show.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@fonzerrillii

Gleek my nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gleek

I stood up and yelled, and woke up the baby

Wife said you ok?!

I said hell no, GLEEK

WTF you talking about?!?! Boy what is wrong with you these girls are sleeping we got a ton of stuff to do in a few hours doctors appointment...

I stand silently rewind press the remote to the chairs...

She squints...and tries to focus she sees the table sees the costumes hears the monkey the theme song.

Make sure you get me copy of that from your lawyer friend on that nasty site and get your ass to bed.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel we should break this down in sections...

I think all of the guest appearances were EXCELLENT every single one.

It was IMPOSSIBLE to give everyone the same shine.

Like i said earlier it is the missing of Michael Rosenberg that hurts the most.

The most IMPORTANT was Ezra Miller obviously and the fact once again it was the ACTORS not the studio that realized this is shocking

But salute to them for not BLOCKING it.

Yes marvel did it FIRST and there is a lot of inside baseball that messed it up

But DC did it BEST.

Going back to Constantine, Supergirl, Suicide Squad and respecting the comics and casting the OG Flash

This was monumental

Give DC they respect.

The Lucifer reveal was nicely played especially when the internet tried to spoil it.

Black Lightning is finally officially in the fold

This may actually save some series because the playground just quintupled

All in all the guests were the happy the fans needed and what DC OWED TO THEM FOR THEIR LOYALTY.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Overall,I enoyed it
The probably finally realized that the show could help develop the movie characters

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Et tu sensei?

lol...i ddint care for it much ...felt like it jumped the shark midway thru...

this the 1st crossover i really wasnt waiting for the nex episode...

it might have been the villains...they sucked...fucking ghosts or whatever they were ...u couldnt even fight them properly ...

dunno maybe my expectations were too high n as it went along i was like ehh...

i fell asleep a few times...on 40 mins eps..so u know shit was wack to me...lol

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like that they kept the Smallville scenario when there was that episode that saw Lex Luthors future. When he was in all white and President of the USA. But also in that sequence he went all black, to show his evil side.

Wonder if i can find that clip.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

it might have been the villains...they sucked...fucking ghosts or whatever they were ...u couldnt even fight them properly ...

Damn sensei...

I got no words.

This was the comic book geek equivalent of a 6 hour Blacked special edition starring Alexis Texas Gianna lana rhodes abella danger Anikka Albrite Crystal Lust Becky Crocker katt leya gia paige daisy stone snd surprise guests

A mix of vets legends rookies and instagram wannabes

It wasnt supposed to make sense

It was a love letter and kinda apology olive branch to the fans

DC was saying we hear you

Your ALL important we put them all together ok?

And we have the actir who played Oliver Queen Stephen Amell to thank for all this.

Most day one geeks nerds etc had to rewind dozens of times

Yelled at the screen texted their friends went online to discuss

It was like a throwback comic book shop convo

Its ok if you didnt like it it was far from cinematic perfection

But no comic book fan can be rational about this it was infinity war on tv and i can't believe im saying this

But from a life long comic book fan perspective? Who read sold wrote drew went to conventions watched every cartoon live action comic book property ever?

This tv event could be...

Better?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Man I'm shocked by this... I was entertained all the way through...

They were able to accomplish something on the small screen that I didn't think possible. I enjoyed this way more then Elseworlds. Crisis on Earth X was my previous favorite. I'm putting this slightly above Earth X and that is really because of the final episode and the fact that they fucking did it. Rewrote the worlds of every CW superhero show... including Smallville according to the show runner. That shit is ballsy because they all had separate storylines before all of this...

Supergirl's season completely changes now........... Lana shouldn't be upset at Kara since Lex didn't die and end up telling her that Kara is Supergirl.

Arrow has changed cause both of Diggle's kids are alive now.... So does that mean Connor no longer exists.

Batgirl has changed --

Flash has changed ..... we are already seeing Flash villains showing up in Supergirl's city.

And Legends is just going to continue being Legends. But I'm curious to see how to change effects their story....

Plus... Lex Luthor probably still has his powers. We all know that he is the one that somehow rewrote the universe to make him a hero.

I mean alot of earth shattering shit with down that changes all of the CW superhero shows.

Plus.. now the Current Movie and TV universes are officially cannon...

And we have a Earth that is officially reserved for the Green Lantern Core..... and as the Biggest Green Lantern nut on this board.. I'm excited.

Somehow DC has got to find a way to make this happen..

david-ramsey-diggle-green-lantern.jpg

David Ramsey is fucking born to be this dude....

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man...

When Supergirl just stood in the sky and aimed for the Anti-Monitor...

iu

iu

iu

iu
iu

iu

iu

I was like,

HOLY SHIT!!!
ARE THEY GOING TO ACTUALLY GO THERE???

My ASS would have been bawling!
I still tear up whenever I reread that issue.

Seeing Marv Wolfman was definitely a TREAT!
But I was really hoping George Perez would have gotten a cameo beyond the name of a street where they were all fighting.
Shit.
He (among others) practically saved DC in the 80s with this Maxi-Series and his Wonder Woman revamp.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

They were able to accomplish something on the small screen that I didn't think possible. I enjoyed this way more then Elseworlds. Crisis on Earth X was my previous favorite. I'm putting this slightly above Earth X and that is really because of the final episode and the fact that they fucking did it. Rewrote the worlds of every CW superhero show... including Smallville according to the show runner. That shit is ballsy because they all had separate storylines before all of this...

Supergirl's season completely changes now........... Lana shouldn't be upset at Kara since Lex didn't die and end up telling her that Kara is Supergirl.

Arrow has changed cause both of Diggle's kids are alive now.... So does that mean Connor no longer exists.

Batgirl has changed --

Flash has changed ..... we are already seeing Flash villains showing up in Supergirl's city.

And Legends is just going to continue being Legends. But I'm curious to see how to change effects their story....

Plus... Lex Luthor probably still has his powers. We all know that he is the one that somehow rewrote the universe to make him a hero.

I mean alot of earth shattering shit with down that changes all of the CW superhero shows.

And we have a Earth that is officially reserved for the Green Lantern Core..... and as the Biggest Green Lantern nut on this board.. I'm excited.

And what happens with Black Lightning now?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Batgirl has changed --

When i saw OA that is the FIRST and ONLY thing i thought.

David Ramsey IS John Stewart

Period.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
And what happens with Black Lightning now?

I'm really interested to see what happens with Black Lightning... Cause it seems to me that alot of the shit that they were going through in Freeland with Metahumans... should be erased since all the worlds have been combined and now people with powers are all over the place.